• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel choices for the JDM EP3

lol i'll update that fcuking thread at lunch. pain in the backside. against the RULEZZZ DELETE!

They do not flick my switch tbh mate. I had a set of silver/black GT3's for my black EP3 that I never fitted. :oops:

Fair one Stuey, just think the red/chrome combo looks excellent on CW.
A saw a stunning set of blue split rims on a S2K on a thread some where, if I stumble across it again I'll post it here & see if you like them & someone can identify them.

There are some nice wheels on ebay at the mo, pretty big dollar though:(

Black & red has been done to death but i think these wheels on your jdm with mugen wing and front lip would look awesome.:twisted:

57maximum1885_TA_02.jpg

great thread. bare grylles O MI NOEL DAIZILY JDM TEH BREITLINGEST OF EVO HARV CONTRACTOR WHEELS need only apply.

Bare dollar, I can afford it but can not justify it, I am away on holiday in July and the money I save buying Rotas (£550 odd) would go towards the holiday..

I have decided, for the time being I am keeping the OEM white ones on, they are a bugger to keep clean but once they are cleaned they do look good :smt023

I will keep this thread in mind when I come to choose a second set of rims.

I have decided, for the time being I am keeping the OEM white ones on, they are a bugger to keep clean but once they are cleaned they do look good :smt023

I will keep this thread in mind when I come to choose a second set of rims.

OEM ones do look good. Have you tried some wheel wax to help stop brake dust sticking?

Multi drilled wheels center's FTL.

Bronze wheels FTW, althought you have dont that already I think they look best. Those Rota P1's look lovely but I think they can only be bought in 18" at the smallest size.

Back