• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

which g220 package for my nhb civic ?

Ideally for a noobie, you'd want the megs pads, and menz products!! They're great.

I'd go for a Kestrel though.

the kestral are cheaper but is it a DA ? for a newbie like me is it safer to get the DA just in case i get the paintwork too hot :p

Yup, the Kestrel is a DA, you can still do damage with one, just not as easy.

Rotary's a brilliant, just do plenty of practise panels. :)

To be honest I'd go for a mix and match approach rather than those deals.

For example - you probably won't need Menz power gloss, you don't really need 2 types of final finish, and neither of those deals has any 4" spot pads which you'll need.

I'd go for Sonus SFX 2 and 3 pads in 6" and 4", plus Menzerna Intensive polish and final finish, and some Eurow shag pile towels for buffing - they're fantastic.

Pretty much agree with matt there.

PO85RD Final finish removed my swirls, Honda is nice and soft paint. :D

I've got the Megs pads and polish and it worked really nicely for my NHB CTR. Used the fine cut polish on the medium and fine pad and it came up sweet.

<edit> That was after it had been detailed by AndyH, so he probably did all the hard work for me.

:p

I thought they all raved about the PC? You can buy mine only used once. all the bells & whistles & polish.

Back