• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Whirring?

Hello All

Is it just me or just my Type R but is is normal that on driving ie 4-5k my car has a slight whistle ie like like a turbo would sound or Induction kit would May seem bit of a daft question but it's been bothering for a while now. :confused:

Thanks

I used to have it, :smt047 .

It used to make the car sound electric.

whizzing noise

hello there i think its something to do with the aerodynamicness of the car, dont even know if thats a word, but i do get that sound and i think it sounds fantastic. sounds like your flying through the air.

hello there i think its something to do with the aerodynamicness of the car, dont even know if thats a word, but i do get that sound and i think it sounds fantastic. sounds like your flying through the air.

How much do you pay for them drugs ....

I need some :eek:

:lol:

brilliant

That must have nearly driven 'Beard back to the drink!

Im glad i read through this as i was wondering what this noise was!! I had put it down to air flow as it happened just after i put the induction kit on

Back