• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Will I spit Flames

Will I spit flames if I put my the straight through exhaust on wont have a single baffle in it. From Mani to back box. And a cold air induction

Probably not. You will have the p!ss taken out of you though by less retarded people in the area. You'll also probably have the p!ss taken out of you by many on here. This will result in one of the following-

1 You will give as good as you get and then learn this a community of enthusiasts and not chav d!ckheads that hang out at McDonalds. You will then realise being this way is a good path to follow and thus tune your car into a nice high revving N/A machine with sorted handling and nice clean body lines.

2 You will swear and call people various obscenities, throw an epic paddy, tossing all toys and dummies out of the pram, never to be seen again. Then flounce and ask to be removed from the user database.

3 Same as above, but you will insult a Moderator and be banned for a week, come back after a week and insult someone again and be banned for life.

The choice is yours to make young Neo, Red Pill or Blue Pill?

You need a hot air intake not a cold one for spitting flames, the exhaust gases won't be up to temperature otherwise.

You'll probably just end up deaf with an engine running so rich it thinks its the CEO of Apple

If all you're after is flames for show get a flames kit..
By all means I wouldn't recommend this though.

Lynx can and a lighter?

In all seriousness, probably not. Typically only boosted K20's and highly tuned NA cars spit flames.

I'm no chav but used to have a BC spec 4 onto my DC 421 race Mani k-pro with ITG intake & would get a few pops & bangs here & there but never did see any flames as I can't watch my exhaust whilst driving & I'd never ask anyone else to do so either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a Milano EP3 on here that has a decat and DC exhaust has a vid of him hooning around in a wooded area and it kicked a small flame. I think it needed mapping though.

my mate has a ek4 with launch control , and a normal after market exhaust system , and spits flames off up to about 4 foot plus , is stupid loud though, but car isnt loud atall when driving :)

not saying id have it on my ep3 , i agree with the first very in depth comment , which made me smile

Probably not. You will have the p!ss taken out of you though by less retarded people in the area. You'll also probably have the p!ss taken out of you by many on here. This will result in one of the following-

1 You will give as good as you get and then learn this a community of enthusiasts and not chav d!ckheads that hang out at McDonalds. You will then realise being this way is a good path to follow and thus tune your car into a nice high revving N/A machine with sorted handling and nice clean body lines.

2 You will swear and call people various obscenities, throw an epic paddy, tossing all toys and dummies out of the pram, never to be seen again. Then flounce and ask to be removed from the user database.

3 Same as above, but you will insult a Moderator and be banned for a week, come back after a week and insult someone again and be banned for life.

This is just Brilliant!! :D

I took on the persona of a low rent Fools Errand, hopefully Scott will see me a some sort of Magicians Apprentice and be happy with my work. :lol:

They can be mapped for "mild pops and bangs". Until you get detonation and your mapper tells you to FOAD. If it's spitting flames, you're gonna have a bad time mkay.

matrix-funny.jpg

Back