• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Will this polish out?! **Update page 2**

Please excuse the humerous title - it's my way of dealing with the sadness i feel at the moment.

Wasn't quite sure which section to post this in so plumped for here and if it's the wrong place i'm sure one of you nice mods with re-position it.

I'll let the pics do the talking but lets just say i'm very :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

97fc7d27.jpg

23d45df5.jpg

484230ed.jpg

e69075c3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New bulb and it'll be fine. :)

Phew, thats ok then. I was panicing that it might take a little more!!

ouch, tcut should sort that :lol:

how did that happen?

gutted :( what happened?

All i can say at the moment is that there was no stupidity/racing/high speed involved, but until i have the all clear by my insurance company to get the repairs done i think the finer details should not be divolved on an open forum.

However, what i can/will say is it happened last Thursday whilst i was coming home from work, there was only one other vehicle involved and compared to my pride & joy appeared to come off rather un-scathed (just appeared to require a new bumper). The car is at my local dealers who look after it for me and it has been since the accident, they have provided my insurance company with the 2 quotes they needed and the claims assessor is looking over it today at some point. My dealers then hope to be given the go ahead Monday/Tuesday next week as they have all the parts required to make it shiney new again.

**Update** Just got off the phone to my dealers and the assessor for my insurance company came out yesterday as planned and has authorised the work to go ahead straight away even though it's best part of £4000 - woo hoo. Car has already been sent of to the body shop and to quote my dealer:-

"Kev we know how fussy you are and so we won't rush the job and want to make sure it's done as good a it can be, so i'll not be able to get the car back to you until 26th/27th April"

So all appears to being ending well, the only trouble is i'm running around in a Jazz in the meantime - what a beast!!! :lol: :lol:

Atleast it's going to be stone chip free. I was thinking my small crack down the middle of my front bumper from a toe bar was bad enough.

Back