• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wiper blades?

ok if this is in wronmg section lpz move it mr admin

ok after having problems all the time with my wiper blades i got the champion ones with a little spoiler thougth they would work but no joy they still seem to lift of the way down.

just found these and gonna buy them

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/product-detail-fitting.php?ID=132

i will let you guys know how they perform dnt know if any 1 has a set but they say there the flat type that seems to b the prefered type on all vw's ect

cheers

:p

I need new ones now. Just gonna go into Kwick fit & ask them to stick them on. Bosch will do!!!

I bought some retro ones off ebay for the same price.

DSC01409-1.jpg

Look good but after a month they were in the bin :mad:

The proper VW ones are circa £40 a pair. I think we can use the Laguna ones. Or a Renualt of some sort

Right now I have Bosch Super, and they work very well. £12 they cost

I bought some retro ones off ebay for the same price.

Look good but after a month they were in the bin :mad:

The proper VW ones are circa £40 a pair. I think we can use the Laguna ones. Or a Renualt of some sort

Right now I have Bosch Super, and they work very well. £12 they cost

Bosch do retro fit aero blades. I've had some on my fabia for about a year with no probs.

i use the bosch ones but would pay for nice quality areo wipers if they are good, so can we use the vw ones? i found bosch due areo wipers retro fit but you cant get a 15"

well i found that if i go say 40 - 70 my wipers are fine any thing else below or above and they just jump on the down stroke. so i see what these 1's are like if there crap i just try other 1's i only bought the drivers side 1 any way too see how it performs dnt wanna waste £20 on the pair.
cheers for the replys guys

I await MUXY to go come down on PIAA's like a ton of bricks.. :lol:

Surprised he still hasnt yet! :p

I'm still on the PIAA silicone set that i bought in 2003 :eek:

Wish there is something similar for the rear as i've had to change the rear every year for some reason? :confused:

well my drivers wiper came and lucky it was raining so wiper got a good road test around town,
no skiping or juddering and a really good clean wipe.

goin 2 glasgow tomrrow gnr give it a try at high speeds and see what it does.

but it looks really good and well put together put note in my phone of when i bought them too see how long it lasts also just ordered my passengers side 1 now :)

Back