• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wolfrace Pro-lite

1934.jpg

Just seen these on Ebay and I know they are a chep rip off of Rays CE28n's but anyone got any experience with them?

Esp as you can 4 for the price of 1 Rays :eek:

IIRC rays spokes don't go all the way to the edge, or do they?
Wolfrace aren't a bad make, their wheels are usually pretty good quality from what my mates have bought and used. But that image looks like the Wolfrace badge has been cut and pasted on a picture of the wheels :lol:

But that image looks like the Wolfrace badge has been cut and pasted on a picture of the wheels :lol:

I also think the red lip has been added by paint, but think the real deal should be ok. Must be that new they don't have any photos yet :rolleyes:

I also think the red lip has been added by paint, but think the real deal should be ok. Must be that new they don't have any photos yet :rolleyes:

Heres a bit of a better picture of them, haha that other photo does look like the red lip has been added by paint aswell :lol:

pro_lite.jpg

I know its a bit snobby but I couldnt put wolfrace on my ep3 :( no matter how nice they looked..

The wheels posted above though (volks right?) are pure dribbling material, shame they are so damn expensive :(

Back