• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Would you like to see more colour choices on the new CTR

james said:
Should go back to official type r colours

White
Black
Red

No cosmics or silver

sorry guys

agree

but it never will its a consumers market out there mate.

They should stick to 4 colours IMO.

Champ White (best looking but might not sell?)
Nighthawk Black
Milano Red
Arctic Blue

Again sorry no Silver or Grey :D

Scousefella said:
Remember Ford only done the Foucs RS in one colour - never had any problems selling them. :lol: :lol:

Honda should include that nice yellow that the S2000 wears on the new CTR. 8) 8)

Agreed lovely colour, but it would kill the residuals.

Yellow S2000's are selling roughly a grand less then the more common colours last time I checked.

I prefer to have fewer colours and the number availabe is about right.

Personally it would be nice to have colours that are only available for the CTR and bit like the 172's and Focus RS

Milano Red
Satin Silver
Champ White (even though it won't happen)
Nighthawk Black

I do like Arctic blue colour, but don't think it would look right on CTR.

Happy with the choice as is ... I like blue on a Teg but dunno about a CTR, maybe.

No, stick to limited numbers, i.e. 3. It just adds a little bit to the exclusivity if there is such a thing with the CTR :lol: Make that 4 if Championship White ever becomes available.

garypaul said:
smeg said:
The fewer the better as Neily said.

:)

Yep got to agree with that - maybe they could make the paint a bit thicker next time round as well :roll:

Yeah the paint on the civic is shockingly thin and fragile :(

Yeah white would be a cool colour to have!!!!! Pink though, cool :) wouldn't buy it myself as i'm not that sad, but i'm sure a few other girlys would!!!

Blue or white for me

Wouldn't get a black one again, even if it IS the best of the current UKDM colours...too hard to keep clean

Back