• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx JDM EP3

out of interest, what kitchen wall tiles did you go for in the end? or did you just paint the wall?

out of interest, what kitchen wall tiles did you go for in the end? or did you just paint the wall?

lol, we have loads of tiles in the garage to go on, just haven't done it yet (It's been on the to-do list for so long I can't even remember what they look like). Funny though as by this time next week kitchen should be finished :)

liking the research you've done on finding the history of ya JDM might have to take a look into that. and on another note the car is looking imaculate as per usual :smt023 , i think its about time updated my thread.

liking the research you've done on finding the history of ya JDM might have to take a look into that. and on another note the car is looking imaculate as per usual :smt023 , i think its about time updated my thread.

Thanks man :)

Easy enough to find all that information out if you have all the Japanese history.... And someone who can read/speak Japanese haha.

This looks stunning!

You should of just came up the A9 instead of going over to Lochinver, i'm about 60 mile north of Inverness in Helmsdale, theres some lovely roads round my way!

This looks stunning!

You should of just came up the A9 instead of going over to Lochinver, i'm about 60 mile north of Inverness in Helmsdale, theres some lovely roads round my way!

I used to live in Fife and travel here to Nairn every weekend. I would quite happily never use the A9 again in my life!! haha. But we have been up as far as Dornoch this year on East side, we do prefer over the West Coast though.... Might come up your way at some point this summer though :)

I used to live in Fife and travel here to Nairn every weekend. I would quite happily never use the A9 again in my life!! haha. But we have been up as far as Dornoch this year on East side, we do prefer over the West Coast though.... Might come up your way at some point this summer though :)

Dornoch aint far away, you were just a stones throw away from Helmsdale haha.. Gimme a shout if you're up would be cool to get pics with another JDM machine y0

Dornoch aint far away, you were just a stones throw away from Helmsdale haha.. Gimme a shout if you're up would be cool to get pics with another JDM machine y0

Will do pal. Gives a shout if you are ever down Inverness way as well, would be cool.

I'll be down that way on the 2nd of May i'm headin to Wallace Performance in Aberdeen for a Dastek piggyback ECU

This is my car on top of a mountain taking the long way round to get to Aberdeen for some sushi -

DSCF0342.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

Here we have a bridge, named after a penis -

DSCF0345.jpg

Fitted new orange side repeaters because I think they look slightly better than the clear chromey type ones I had on there. My whippet chewed one of these to death but lucky the lense was un-harmed -

DSCF0348.jpg

I fitted a new rear Type R badge and also a new rear red H badge and they look a million times fresher -

DSCF0350.jpg

I got a flare and fitted it to my empty holder, purely because I wanted to light the fuses on some people's tampons and trigger a debate about why they think it is "hella JDM y0 gay" -

DSCF0349.jpg

Trying to show off how clean it is right now and trying to show how aggresive the geo is on the front at the same time -

DSCF0352.jpg

And 2 of the engine bay because it's all nice and clean now -

DSCF0353.jpg

DSCF0354.jpg

Thanks guys.

Peter, Ullapool to Durness is a bit alright ;) Give me a shout yeah, would be cool.

Back