XenForo issues and tracker thread

Chris.

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all, please report all issues with the new forum software here and I will add them to this post and update as and when I can.

Current issues:
  • Old links to threads in the 'Type R' sub section are currently broken, looking into a way or resolving this
  • Automatic enrolment to the classified area needs testing
  • We may look at other ways of reducing the size of the forum index. This should give the forum a cleaner look
  • One more for me but user group permissions need looking at
  • The search system seems to have some issues
  • Difficult to differentiate between stickies and normal threads
  • Browsing on a mobile needs improvement
  • Some homepage links are broken
Unresolvable issues:
  • All 'Thanks' from the previous forum have been lost. It has been replaced with a 'like' button
  • The CR-Z and Mugen section has met an unfortunate end
  • Some custom user titles may be lost
Fixed issues:
  • Tapatalk plugin not yet installed/activated
  • Private Lounge group enrolment has changed, I need to update the Announcement
  • Some minor template/UI colour changes required
  • Thread prefixes in 'The Red H' need fixing
  • Some forum generated emails may not be getting delivered

Last edited:
Reactions: Al
Hi Chris,

good to see us back, I was missing my daily TRO forum fix......might be me being daft and still getting used to the new layout etc. but have we lost the sub-forums categories under "The Red H" i.e. no separate sections for FK8 / FK2 / EP3 etc, etc.

Cheers, Al

Chris.

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Al, as they were quiet and not easy for some to navigate, I've put all threads in the same forum now and there's a prefix to choose from.

that makes sense, thanks. I knew I'd be missing something daft, just found the filter function and balance is restored :)