• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

pics when its on. I would be interested in seeing it. Although I don't think I will like it, Ill keep an open mind will then.

I haven't received the spoiler yet and just checked/tracked, it's gonna be tomorrow!

I'll upload pics asap. :)

This came in earlier morning!

package.jpg

4kas's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Oh I thought it would be gloss black for some reason. From a distance it looks like it has been carbon wrapped. It's not so bad, but I think it would look a little better colour matched.

It is gloss black/nighthawk black, but it was in the garage for ages, so swirl marks and rain water with our dirty hands fitting it makes it look differet.

i think a good polish would sort that out probably!

I'm thinking to coloir match the side and leave the adjustable blade, black. :)

Very cool little SS mate. Is that a genuine Mugen spoiler or a replica? Looking at getting one myself but there's so many replicas I don't know which ones are best to get

Very cool little SS mate. Is that a genuine Mugen spoiler or a replica? Looking at getting one myself but there's so many replicas I don't know which ones are best to get

It's only a replica mate, get the ones from CULTJDM (eBay) and just paint/spray it what ever colour you want.

Back