• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

4kas's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

You sorted it out then! Looks good. Normally a more OEM kind of guy but I like that.

Next plan is to re-trim my seats.

Yellow instead of Red same with the door cards.

Bought yellow gear knob too.

yellow gear knob. I think I may go off this soon. subtlety is key. everything one colour could be too much of a good thing. The seats will look cool though.

Agreed. Don't go OTT with yellow stuff, just for the sake of that item being yellow.

What about a gear knob, with yellow writing? Or just colour in the numbers and the R in yellow? As Dan said, subtle things.

Think I saw you the other day mate, you were coming out by the train station I think, and I was waiting to go over through newtown where the road splits.

yellow gear knob. I think I may go off this soon. subtlety is key. everything one colour could be too much of a good thing. The seats will look cool though.

Thanks mate. I'm going to this trimmer shop near me and ask them about their opinion.

Agreed. Don't go OTT with yellow stuff, just for the sake of that item being yellow.

What about a gear knob, with yellow writing? Or just colour in the numbers and the R in yellow? As Dan said, subtle things.

Thanks for your opinion mate, I thought of that before, knob with yellow writing or yellow stickers.

As for the seats, I'm not too sure yet. It might end up awful with yellow.

Think I saw you the other day mate, you were coming out by the train station I think, and I was waiting to go over through newtown where the road splits.

Yeah, it was me. I waved! Nice to see mugen parts, the spoiler amazed me!

Sorry I didn't see you wave. I always get scared to do it first incase it's not a forum person and then they wonder wtf I'm doing lol.
Car sounded nice.

Seen what looks like a standard Silver EP3 and a black modded one with really blue lights, are they forumites?

if it had an offset front plate it was likely me!

good build so far man, glad you got rid of those rims :lol:

yeah i don't do much really other than work! also refuse to go to any meets until i've got my car how i want it :lol:

It's alright budd! I'm busy working too plus the uni application. I got no social life. :lol:

I'll see you soon then mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
This what I've done last sunny sunday.

cover_zps9ca591a2.jpg

Back