• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Car looks awesome!!! How do you rate them speakers??? QB69 if I can recall??? Always wanted to get some but I've never heard them in real live.

Car looks awesome!!! How do you rate them speakers??? QB69 if I can recall??? Always wanted to get some but I've never heard them in real live.

Cheers mate, speakers are alright. It gives slight punch of bass along with the music.

1000850_185138614988468_961870516_n.jpg

It's not rust! lol.

Car went through M.O.T!

Only 2 advisories, Exhaust is noisy and little play in top mounts.

And added Jazz washer jets bought from mittanio.

Pic of the Progress ARB and C pillar brace.

1069332_542319412470316_1904711058_n.jpg

I could feel the car is more aggressive in corners!

But I could hear knocking noise after fitting it but couldn't see any problem. :mad:

Small Update.

I came back from holiday last 2 weeks ago, so the car stayed in our garage for atleast 25 days.

Started it right away when I came back and the car felt lumpy and the engine went haunting, from 4k rpm down to 1k rpm, drove the car for atleast 30 mins and it is still haunting. I hit the vtec, it kicked normally and the haunting went and the car felt normal again. :rolleyes:

Jazz washer jets fitted.
Mugen JDM plate holder fitted.
Fibreworks winglets fitted.
Yellow spoon rocker cover ordered.
Bought private plate, something with "K20" in it.
Tegiwa rocker cover dome nuts ordered.
Tegiwa anodized rocker cover washers ordered.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen you around Trowbridge a few times :p looks sweet! love the yellow! im frim melksham, i shall give you a cheeky wave next time, ** be in a 02 plate black EP3 ;) also sure iv seen NHB Dave a few times... :)

Back