• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Aren't they the horns?

1.13578_Horns_Soay-Ram_PHOTOSHOT-ZB992_197691_0523.jpg

Oh, very nice buddy!

Are these Exas III's by any chance? I just ordered one myself. Are you keeping the standard belts and adding harnesses?

No, gonna use standard seatbelts. :(

That just looks mean fair play

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

maybe a silly question but whats the two round things in the grill?

Yeah Horns. :D

Aren't they the horns?

:cool:

:lol:

It's been a long time since I've updated this.

But here are some recent photos! Excuse the dirty car as the shoot wasn't planned. :lol:

That does look very nice indeed.

How do you find the rear progress stuff (got the rear arb myself) and the front splitter?

Track it a lot i guess?

Yes! Such an awesome car.

Thanks!

That does look very nice indeed.

How do you find the rear progress stuff (got the rear arb myself) and the front splitter?

Track it a lot i guess?

The progress ARB is very good bit of kit! I thought FRSU was enough but then when I have that fitted, I had more confidence of throwing the car in corners. Rear end is just planted!

Believe or not, that front splitter is just for looks! But will try the car on track this summer. ;)

The progress ARB is very good bit of kit! I thought FRSU was enough but then when I have that fitted, I had more confidence of throwing the car in corners. Rear end is just planted!

Believe or not, that front splitter is just for looks! But will try the car on track this summer. ;)

Ahh ok, what are the other progress bits apart from the ARB though?

Don't normally like silver but have to say this is the best silver civic I have seen keep it up jay

i'll have to see this in the flesh one day, always nice to see other silver civics to see what has been done :p, plus just been eyeing up some FRSU parts hmm

Don't normally like silver but have to say this is the best silver civic I have seen keep it up jay

Thanks!

i'll have to see this in the flesh one day, always nice to see other silver civics to see what has been done :p, plus just been eyeing up some FRSU parts hmm

You'll see my car parked everyday at Uni. :lol:
FRSU mod is a must!

Back