• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Your thoughts

I know exactly what you mean my friend had one a while back, lovely cars, come accross a few vtis aswell (funny how the owners of them always isist that it has more than the vti though. But they do look alot nicer, larger badge at back aswell I think with a bit of red.
Thanks for clearing it up, at least I know what an mb6 is now!

No worries mate :) they are decent little cars, especially if you put the DC2 gearbox in one which transforms the acceleration

Considering the price you can get DC2's nowadays (and ATR's for that matter), why would you bother with an MB6?

Considering the price you can get DC2's nowadays (and ATR's for that matter), why would you bother with an MB6?

I wouldnt personally, if I had a 2K budget then I would go for an ATR but the MB6 Civic's are good value for money too, especially as you can pick up a really good one for £1000

Horses for courses maybe matey? I definitely had more fun bezzing people in something that looks like a Rover than something as obviously racy as my old DC2 or ATRs. Everyone has different opinions and needs after all bud. ;)

Ditto a have a ep3 now and had a atr before that a would say there no difference at all the only thing that is diff is the atr much better car on the fuel

A have had a b18 mb6 as well good cars but mega greedy on the fuel cost me well over 200 in fuel to go legal and to high geared in 5th was great bout streets but soon as you went on may damn it drank the gas

Back