• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

:eek:

I was not even looking for an EP3, but when I saw this one advertised on CTRO, I had to take a look, it is only 25 miles from my Gf's place..

The car itself is a pretty much immaculate 30th Anniversary edition CTR which I have always been a fan of!!

I looked hard for any imperfections and the only one I could see was that the 'Type R' badge on the rear is flaking a little..

The mileage is at 61k, with FH/TGM service history, the wheels have been refurbed to a more silver colour which I love (Suits had this done?)

No mods at all, apart from some spoon socks.. BUT as some of you have noted I have been shopping ;)

To go on it - Eibach springs (TGM FR set up), Gruppe M, SFS hose, J's strut bar, JDM mats.

I haven't driven VTEC for a while, it is not a patch on my previous car but the MPG is much better :p

Again, I was not looking for another CTR but somehow ended up with one !

How long I keep it is anyones guess but it is a minter 8)

Some pics (CIVIC badge removed since)

IMG_0076.jpg

029-12.jpg

041-10.jpg

050-7.jpg

054-6.jpg

056-5.jpg

SSL11619.jpg

SSL12327.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

:)

Mods:

Engine/Performance

• Gruppe M with OEM modded scuttle
  • Spoon sports B-pipe
  • SFS hose
  • Spoon socks
  • J's racing radiator cap
  • J's racing oil cap (gold)
  • J's racing 'style' rocker cover (blue)
  • J's racing magnetic plugs
  • Carbon plug cover
  • JMR battery bar

Interior

• JDM Mats
  • Spoon Ti Gear knob
  • DC5 pedals
  • DC5 foot rest
  • Mugen hand brake cover
  • Richbrook CTR tax disc holder
  • Alpine IDA-X200 Stereo
  • JDM y0 coin holder

Exterior

• Forum URL stickers
  • 6000k HID headlights

Suspension

• J's Racing front upper strut
  • J's racing rear strut

Miscellaneous

• Jazz washer jets

That does look very clean Stuey & now you have the best seats of the bunch mate :)
Did you have it detailed or the previous owner?

Cool man, estimators are assessing mine.. So fcuk knows when I pick up. Hacked off and jealous; I want my sh!t back now!

This must be like, what, the 7th Type-R (Teg incl.) for ya? :eek:

Dibs on the GruppeM when you sell up in June 2010 :p :lol:

Look forward to the build. :cool:

You are a barsteward. I want them seats..

Looks like a great car mate. Nice one.

Why am i not surprised! ha ha.

Thought this would be the case after i saw you set up the group buy and comment on Murph's bits.

Looks very nice mate.

You already know my thoughts on this :cool:

Looking at the pictures is already making me miss my AE.

Cheers all, it sure is VERY clean. I am not just saying that either - engine bay is also spotless. 8)

Cheers all, it sure is VERY clean. I am not just saying that either - engine bay is also spotless. 8)

I phoned up Valetmagic just now man - knowing that they're not too far from me (as I can't locate anyone decent and remotely close); seeking a quote for mine, when I, eventually, get it back - basically said I was impressed by the results of the NHB CTR he had done (your one).. so on and so forth..

Asked for a quote for a similar service £800 :eek: (Bay, Interior, Under Chassis, and the exterior as we see it)... She's mint man..

I'm effectively looking at £450 for the external results your 30AE is rocking..

:cool: Provided it's all good, I could be down - unless something cheaper, and quality comes up.

Just find a Mugen and you've had them all.

Not tempted to keep it OEM??

I phoned up Valetmagic just now man - knowing that they're not too far from me (as I can't locate anyone decent and remotely close); seeking a quote for mine, when I, eventually, get it back - basically said I was impressed by the results of the NHB CTR he had done (your one).. so on and so forth..

Asked for a quote for a similar service £800 :eek: (Bay, Interior, Under Chassis, and the exterior as we see it)... She's mint man..

I'm effectively looking at £450 for the external results your 30AE is rocking..

:cool: Provided it's all good, I could be down - unless something cheaper, and quality comes up.

Yeah the bloke said it cost £800 odd when he got it done :eek:

Just find a Mugen and you've had them all.

Not tempted to keep it OEM??

Not changing the body, but springs, induction.. exhaust yes.

Back