• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Skelly Ops' '84 Benz Tiger Tank

nice. i remember the economy guage from my mums merc, basically a gauge to report how far you have the accelerator pressed down, which in your case is all or nothing.

Cool, my elders bought Mercs in the 70s and 80s and they were ace. My Uncle's pride and joy is a 250CE from about 1970. I need to give it a good detail one day but it's kept in the garage for most of the year. You should keep that till as long as it runs.

thats Mint, that milage is nothing mate, I remember being in a Merc (W124 300D) taxi on Holiday in tenerife and the driver suddenly got all excited, the milage had rezero'd itself on the original engine, thats 1 million miles and the thing was still rolling!

IMO you should stick some Airbag suspension on it and some 100 spoke Wire Alloys with Whitewalls! Would look the dogz danglies! :cool:

Nice, old mercs are ace. How does it go? my c180 estate is slower than a fat kid after a pizza binge! Really like the colour its very classy. Good work.

Nice, old mercs are ace. How does it go? my c180 estate is slower than a fat kid after a pizza binge! Really like the colour its very classy. Good work.

Cheers man, its got some grunt but it's by no means quick, doesn't really bother me as I've no inclination to drive fast when I'm behind the wheel of it! Cruising only!

Sold this yesterday, for 50 quid less than what I paid for it. Nice. The buyers (middle aged indian business man) first question: Do you get loads of pussy in this?

good work skelly. £50 loss, standards are slipping. but not as much as the clutch and the other myriad of issues that i'm sure necessitated an immediate and hurried sale.

To which the reply was?

''For sure''

good work skelly. £50 loss, standards are slipping. but not as much as the clutch and the other myriad of issues that i'm sure necessitated an immediate and hurried sale.

Yeah Ross, Mot expired end of september unbeknownst to me as I thought it was tested til december. Couldn't be bothered replacing the blu-tak holding accelerator linkage together to satisfy vosa's standards of safety. worrying water ingress and electrical gremlins made up my mind. Besides, summers over, no more opportunities to cruise around on warm days selling mephedrone to school kids. Sell.

pigeon_popcorn.gif

Back