• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Nhb EP3....now with full vinyl wrap!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site, thought I'd post a few photos of our EP3, these are when the car was NHB , it's currently away being wrapped in frozen White, ( not to everyones taste I know) but I like to be a bit different, I have tein coilovers and Rota Subzeros to go on this week , I'll post photos as these things are done, opinions are appreciated, good or bad! Cheers for reading! Craig

119f0c88.jpg

3fa6d791.jpg

4c47eeea.jpg

And a few sneaky ones of it almost finished wrapping...

59cc3bcf.jpg

d0339fc6.jpg

I'll fire on some new ones as soon as possible, due to collect tonight...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting. Carbon wrap front bumper too? Perhaps roof and tailgate too? .... Unless the pic just shows the front bumper not complete yet ? :lol:

Welcome to the site.

I have allways been interested in a vinyl wrap, especially frozen white (Ford colour). It's a shame that I can get a full respray for a similar price as the wrap. Would love to see the after pictures and your view on the quality of the wrap.

I didn't know frozen white was Ford. I know they did diamond white on many of them though...

Looking forward to the pics.

ps. Danga, never in your life will you need to change the colour of your car. Stunning silver, just stunning.

Frozen White is the new RS colour I believe , it's really bright and has a nice shine, doesn't seem as orange- peely as I know some vinyl can turn out. The front bumper is incomplete in the pics, I've gone for carbon bonnet, roof, boot and spolier! It's 3m di-noc carbon vinyl, which some say isn't recommended for exterior use, but I've been assured if the correct 3G primer is used it will be fine, and it is to be washed using baby shampoo! :) I've left a camera with them so should have photos f the whole process too if Anyones interested

I didn't know frozen white was Ford. I know they did diamond white on many of them though...

Looking forward to the pics.

ps. Danga, never in your life will you need to change the colour of your car. Stunning silver, just stunning.

Diamond white was on the old RS turbos and my Fiesta RS1800, unfortunately there were around 7 different shades of it lol. The Frozen white is as the man said below, but they also made it as early as the Fiesta ST so it's a few years old now. It's more of a pure white, diamond white seems to be mixed with a yellow :lol:

And yeah SS is THE best and fastest, although it did cross my mind having white again. I'm still swaying towards black roof/spoiler/bonnet/mirrors though.

Frozen White is the new RS colour I believe , it's really bright and has a nice shine, doesn't seem as orange- peely as I know some vinyl can turn out. The front bumper is incomplete in the pics, I've gone for carbon bonnet, roof, boot and spolier! It's 3m di-noc carbon vinyl, which some say isn't recommended for exterior use, but I've been assured if the correct 3G primer is used it will be fine, and it is to be washed using baby shampoo! :) I've left a camera with them so should have photos f the whole process too if Anyones interested

I would be interested in seeing that, I love progress threads. But like you said with vinyl you cant use polishes, jet washes, harsh shampoo etc. I think I would forget after a while lol.

So how do you remove tar build up, tree sap, iron filings etc. Obviousl you cant clay. hmmm.

Also interested in wrapper pics. (Not Eminem)... :smt039

There are cleaning products available and I was on a detailing forum and a guy was saying it can also be polished. But I'm hoping for it to be quite easy to clean, being White, I'll be cleaning it all the time anyway, I did a fair bit of research first and everyone who's had it done seem happy enough. I suppose I can only try. I'll get pics up asap, collecting after work tomorrow.

I sure did. Just put it straight to my garage for the time being, fitting my tyres today, then wheels, tyres and coilovers tonight, should have plenty photos on by Friday!

Hey guys.... I have posted a few photos from my iPhone, I haven't taken any yet with suspension and wheels etc, been busy at work, anyway, hope some people like it, I'm very happy with th results, looks like a brand new car( apart from cracked Honda badge on grille) :)

864cac2d.jpg

b7c91459.jpg

cfea6909.jpg

7f7629cf.jpg

93ef7abe.jpg

8611a547.jpg

42f25c05.jpg

020e6eee.jpg

61135acf.jpg

Opinions appreciated. I'm hoping it won't be too difficult to keep the vinyl looking sweet, but it's not my daily driver so only really used at weekends, i like the carbon in the matt finish, he says they can clearshield it but it's textured and looks ace when the light hits it!

That looks the nuts mate, I really like it and think the matte finish goes well with the white.

Cheers mate! We're well chuffed with the result, I'll get the photos of the wrapping process up at the weekend when I've picked out the best ones, along with some of the car lowered with the rotas fitted, I'm toying around with height at the min.... A bit of trial and error, I have a look in mind, but need to keep the handling nice too!

Hmm, not too sure on the matte carbon, I would have pobably gone for clea.
Anyway, colour looks great - looks like a good job too.

Looking forward to some more finished pics from a bit further away.

ps. you might want to change the thread titile to include 'full vinyl wrap', to get more viewers! :p

I went for it in matte as it's totally different to anything I've seen before, looks glossy in daylight but is very difficult to photograph.....anyone who has seen 3m di-noc carbon effect will hopefully agree it has to be seen to be appreciated. How do I change the tread title?

Yeah I have heard that a few times. :)

Go to your first post, edit, advanced, change title. :D

WOW looks amazin :cool:, whats the name of the company that did your wrap? and if you dont mind me asking how much was it? i quite fancy abit of carbon on my EP3 :twisted:.

It cost me £1200 all in. Which isn't bad considering the cost of 3m di-noc . It was a company call mcbryde signs that did it, they have done a few works vans and things, but I was they're first proper colour change...looks great now it's sitting low on new wheels, ** get pics up asap

Back