Home
Page 505 of 508 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508 LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5074

Thread: FK2 general discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dweezle View Post
    Got my first "your lights are too bright" flash this morning expecting many more to come now the dark mornings are back so back to my daily effing and jeffing till spring.
    I get those whenever I drive mine in the evenings without fail, they get the obligatory “they can be brighter” flash back and a big ol’ s**t eating grin not that they can see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one got the full beam till we past, they did go full beam last minute but reckon I drove away winning that one
    Happens time and time again every year without fail, I also get reminded about the will it wont it auto dip moments

Quote Originally Posted by dweezle View Post
    This one got the full beam till we past, they did go full beam last minute but reckon I drove away winning that one
    Happens time and time again every year without fail, I also get reminded about the will it wont it auto dip moments
    One of the few times the car winds me up, that will it won’t it dip then you have to manually dip and auto doesn’t turn back on for a few minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Loxy View Post
    Just turn the auto lights off. Problem solved.

I could never use them on my FN as I’d forget to turn them off and they’d drain my battery, I can forget them in the FK and it doesn’t drain my battery so I’m making up for lost experience myself

The weld on my bolster finally gave way yesterday thanks to my work colleague parking so close which caused me having to squeeze in to the seat, it's basically being held upright by the adjustment handle and material.

I'm going to try Cox again as I remembered them saying for some unknown reason there are no seat parts listed on the system, I'm hoping that was for the special edition seats.
    Failing that I may have to go aftermarket, I remember seeing a UK Cw owner on Instagram fitting one in his but can't remember his name, Everything on the car he did himself, had a full big brake conversion if it rings any bells with anyone.
    I've looked on Bride-jp at the XL StradiaII range and also the Eurosterll range listed for FK2 but it just got confusing, search via their vehicle choice and the Fk2 isn't listed, yet near every R including the Fk8 is,
    I'm also unsure on how to get the correct size for the car, also rails, air bag sensors etc.
    https://bride-jp.com/en/_cars/domest...D/HD22197.html
    Any input would be appreciated or even if anyone has come across anything on Faceache regarding owners changing seats

Is it an option to get it repaired? Or are you set on a replacement?

Most things can be fixed and improved if willing, just a though.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

I had thought about it but then if it's got to come out to be repaired I might as well do a straight swap over,
    I've dropped Cox a message, I'll see what they come back with, I think the Fk8 seats are a straight swap but I prefer the slimness of the Fk2 seats.

I'm swaying more towards aftermarket now as the bolsters are lower and one piece, the standard bolsters are basically a welded rod frame

Yeah that makes sense. I take it you would replace the seats as a pair then?

I'm sure the passenger seat would go for pretty good money to at least cover some of the cost to swap them. Though I'd be really surprised if Honda didn't supply any parts to replace/repair the seat at all.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MB CTR For This Useful Post:

dweezle (27-09-2019)