Home
Page 504 of 511 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5107

Thread: FK2 general discussion

Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,185 Posts

Good old brownbo's.

Hi all
    I’ll be a Potential future FK2 owner one day, just wondering if there’s a fix / acknowledged problem
    Regarding the gearboxissue? Is it a problem that develops over time or is it detectable on test drives ?

Got my first "your lights are too bright" flash this morning expecting many more to come now the dark mornings are back so back to my daily effing and jeffing till spring.

On a good note cleared one of my loans last night 10 months early and only 2000 left on my other one, So 40k "wasted" in under 5 years was a silly move the more I think about it.
    So did the usual debt free thing and jumped on autotrader to see if it's worth going through it again
    I do have have a mixed list of potentials,
    Or I either keep it and actually enjoy having money again, Or keep it dump off my old focus and 3 year lease something cheap,
    Or keep it and save up for something fun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dweezle For This Useful Post:

D3ano (16-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by dweezle View Post
    Got my first "your lights are too bright" flash this morning expecting many more to come now the dark mornings are back so back to my daily effing and jeffing till spring.
    I get those whenever I drive mine in the evenings without fail, they get the obligatory “they can be brighter” flash back and a big ol’ s**t eating grin not that they can see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one got the full beam till we past, they did go full beam last minute but reckon I drove away winning that one
    Happens time and time again every year without fail, I also get reminded about the will it wont it auto dip moments

Quote Originally Posted by dweezle View Post
    This one got the full beam till we past, they did go full beam last minute but reckon I drove away winning that one
    Happens time and time again every year without fail, I also get reminded about the will it wont it auto dip moments
    One of the few times the car winds me up, that will it won’t it dip then you have to manually dip and auto doesn’t turn back on for a few minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Loxy View Post
    Just turn the auto lights off. Problem solved.

I could never use them on my FN as I’d forget to turn them off and they’d drain my battery, I can forget them in the FK and it doesn’t drain my battery so I’m making up for lost experience myself

The weld on my bolster finally gave way yesterday thanks to my work colleague parking so close which caused me having to squeeze in to the seat, it's basically being held upright by the adjustment handle and material.

I'm going to try Cox again as I remembered them saying for some unknown reason there are no seat parts listed on the system, I'm hoping that was for the special edition seats.
    Failing that I may have to go aftermarket, I remember seeing a UK Cw owner on Instagram fitting one in his but can't remember his name, Everything on the car he did himself, had a full big brake conversion if it rings any bells with anyone.
    I've looked on Bride-jp at the XL StradiaII range and also the Eurosterll range listed for FK2 but it just got confusing, search via their vehicle choice and the Fk2 isn't listed, yet near every R including the Fk8 is,
    I'm also unsure on how to get the correct size for the car, also rails, air bag sensors etc.
    https://bride-jp.com/en/_cars/domest...D/HD22197.html
    Any input would be appreciated or even if anyone has come across anything on Faceache regarding owners changing seats

Is it an option to get it repaired? Or are you set on a replacement?

Most things can be fixed and improved if willing, just a though.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk