• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Grim, hope you're alright Chris.

I was in the same boat looking at new toy cars a couple weeks ago, then crashed and it resets the search criteria :lol:

Considering it's backwards in a ditch there's a considerable amount of front end damage. I'm guessing more than one car involved.

Roof down though, so at least Dooks looked cool whilst crashing.

Coming off this roundabout, 2nd gear full throttle. I don't really remember what happened except I hit the armco/barrier on the left with the nose after mounting the kerb. The car then skidded down the road before rotating and going down the bank backwards.

FeZ7hLa.jpg

The back has never come out so violently, so must have been a combination of cold AD08R's, greasy road and a lack of driver talent. Or maybe just the latter.

Did the police turn up? The barrier always costs thousands to repair (which will obviously be picked up by your insurance)

Did the police turn up? The barrier always costs thousands to repair (which will obviously be picked up by your insurance)

This isn't the Nurburgring you know.

Wait for further updates in April before you see an Evo 9 / ring barrier insurance query at brunnchen.

Or maybe eau rouge

Yeah I'm fine, thanks. I'm not overly bothered actually, kind of says a lot about how I felt about the car recently I guess. I've spoken to the insurance, they're estimating it'll be written off. I'll be given market value for the car plus a separate cash settlement for the cost of replacing the mods so an increase in future premiums aside, I don't think I'll be too much out of pocket.

Yeah, barrier was never mentioned. He didn't even take a statement, just asked me to ring 101 later if they needed to close the road for recovery.

This isn't the Nurburgring you know.

Wait for further updates in April before you see an Evo 9 / ring barrier insurance query at brunnchen.

Or maybe eau rouge
No i know that. I know from experience that we have to fill forms in when barrier is damaged on the motorway due to collisons and its very expensive to replace / repair

Police don't need to be involved unless there's an injury to anyone as a result of the crash.

Sorry to see it end like this, it's one way of avoiding tyre kickers I guess.

Back