• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Generic FK2 Civic Type R Discussion

You still have to crack open the ECU to do it. Dream again really, they don't do the mapping but whoever they use are doing reliable custom maps.

Not sure if EFI in Runcorn map them, but they're getting a good rep, might be worth some enquiries?!

Dream use Evolve in Luton. Same guys that make the Eventuri. They also make my intercooler which gave better results than the Airtec and the Wagner. Those guys really know their stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream use Evolve in Luton. Same guys that make the Eventuri. They also make my intercooler which gave better results than the Airtec and the Wagner. Those guys really know their stuff.

Thanks bud. And only a 9 hour drive from me according to google maps! I do have a mate with a custom shop down that way.....

I just put the first £200 away for the deposit today. I'm fairly excited about this idea, it's becoming more and more appealing. We'll have to see what a year does to my thoughts and finances, but I think it's achievable.

I have been out in this car and the anti lag and launch control are insane. Anti lag will show up some serious cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Automotive do refurbs for £85 if I remember correctly. It’s probably worth waiting till all 4 are bashed till you get them done though. So easy to kerb the alloys, it’s my main complaint with the car.

Back