• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

Banned_+permabanned.gif

So what's the problem lads - clearly there is one? So lets do this.. speak.. rather than randomly ban... overturning the decision in the space of a couple of hours speaks volumes for certain decisions that are made around here, and the way this place is run. It was said a couple of weeks back that if anyone doesn't like the way this place is being run, they can fck off - well I shall do that, once this has been put to bed. So if you have a grievance. Spill. Rather than banning me, because you don't like my honest, and quite frankly, blunt assessment of you.

Chris (Milanochris) took exception to this comment:and decided to give you a few more days off.

Some of the other staff disagreed with him so he lifted the ban. That's it.

It's a bit of a blanket term possibly referring to a multitude of mongtards on here. Including me. Probably more than others tbh.

What umbrage is to be taken from that... or the lap-dogs (LOL) comment, for that matter?

Same old MilanoChris really, acting without thought. The comment to Loxy was giving as good as I got - he himself admitted I was being honest (too honest to quote him)... that then suggests there is an element of truth to what I was saying, which inturn substantiates the notion that I was merely stating the obvious... even by his own account.

Anyway, I posted because I said I would, and because I think the decisions to ban, particularly the original was pussying out...

Now.. going forward... I don't agree with alot of sh!t that happens on here, or the way the place is run; and to be honest, many recent exchanges on the boards (both involving and not involving me) make me realise that I'm not wanted about the place, and really and truly it's not a place I want to be a part of...

So if the urge to ban me is so great, do as you wish... because I won't be back whether you choose to do so or not.

To a handful of people - go fck yourselves. To the rest. Peace :)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/s...houghts-here&p=1046321&viewfull=1#post1046321

Read it again bud.

I know you are just trying to get a reaction and I expected it to be honest. I was just waiting for how long it would take. It's really not worth my time.

It's a shame really, you're a decent person who'll do a lot for people, oil bottles included, I've not forgotten those. I've just better ways to spend my time than being taken the **** out of on the internetz for trying to look after a forum.

Go figure.

Bloody hell, what have I missed? Just checking out Suns thread again and bam Sh!t's going off.

Not trying to troll, just wondered what's gone on, if someone will do me the pleasure of linking?

So Sun, the DC5 is gone? :( Replacement? :D

Shame.

Sun had a really passion and put a lot of time into writing about his cars as much as he did building knowledge.

TBF I thought he was a complete and utter **** for a long time.

Then I met him at JAE last year and we had a sit down chat where he brought up the fact we hadn't got along to that point and that it should be put to bed.

In person he is a really nice guy, if a little allergic to vast quantities of alcohol. Not at all the way he is on the forum either, where I think some of his posts don't represent him well at times if you don't know him/haven't met him.

Everyone else at JAE was a **** though. Without exception.

When I first read his post I didn't realise it was his final fair-well/go fck yourself bit as that was editted after I read it. Is he now frequenting CTRO?

I'd rather not have any DGAF replies to this post, I know this thread is full of rage and people are waiting to pounce on the next person.

He admitted he liked it here and that he has just bought another Honda. One would assume that the only logical next step would be to retreat back to CTRO for his Honda forum-fill.

He has his blog and he can get a wealth of Honda resources from other far flung stretches of the internet.

Back