• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Thinking of getting a FN2 type r

Very nice.

Noticed the front lower bit of GP splitter is painted white too. Was going to post, then read down.

The black on the GP kit is a good contrast on the CW cars.

Gave her the first clean:

DSC_4575.jpg

DSC_4578.jpg

DSC_4576.jpg

DSC_4582.jpg

DSC_4585.jpg

Noticed this gap, anything I can do to fix it?
DSC_4581.jpg

Hey guys, how can I get an aux ccable from the arm rest to near the steering wheel without trapping it when I close the arm rest? Is there any holes in the arm rest that I can thread it through?

FYI:
If you open the arm rest, there is a rubber plug at the front, pull that out and there is a hole that leads to where the handbrake is. I fed the wire through there, unbolted the middle section and lifted it high enough to reach in and grab the wire.

Bought some touch up paint paint over the bare metal thanks to stone chips, looks good...from far haha:

DSC_0219.jpg

Still, better than before.

A cheeky shot of her behind:

DSC_0205.jpg

And lastly, just cos I'm sad:

DSC_0217.jpg

Next up...

Trolley jack: Want to clean out the arches and then reapply some white underseal. Also, I have a strange click on coming to a stop and moving off, which I think could be the subframe squeak so I will try that fix and see what happens.

Service and MOT: Will get the oil changed, oil filter, perhaps new brakes and anything else that needs doing.

Spark plugs: Will try this myself, never changed spark plugs before.

Exhaust: Thinking Tegiwa

Footwell LEDs: I have the factory red lights in the footwell but they are very dim/subtle

Tegiwa carbon intake: Not sure of this one, not sure how much more noticeable it is compared to stock.

I will then stop, hopefully, but we'll see how that pans out haha

I'm in need of a touch up pen already :'( mines suffering with stone chips. I think one of them was there before I bought the car though being an ex demo. Looks good with you buddy. I love the FN2 in white.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I surprisingly get a lot of positive attention which I wasn't expecting.

Thanks for that Loxy, it'll definitely be that kit when the time comes.

Hey guys, I haven't changed brakes before, but I want to give them a 'mini-service', removing the pads, clean it all up, apply some grease and then put it back together. Been reading online and keep getting different opinions. Therefore, what product would you recommend for the following:

Getting rid of the subframe squeek
Anti-seize for the pad contact points
Caliper sliding pins

Thanks in advance.

Back