• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Thinking of getting a FN2 type r

Quick shot of her behind as I walked to the dentist:

DSC_1101.jpg

My under-tray started rubbing the floor last week; found the rear bolt had been replaced with a zip tie by the previous owner which had broken.

Not the most pleasant sound as it rubs the floor! :lol:

So, quick update. I took an Audi TT for a test drive yesterday as it was really close by, it was a 2.0 TFSI FWD and was so refined/smooth compared to the Type R. I think I have come to the conclusion that although the Type R is awesome, its just too big a refinement change from my previous 3 and 6 series and I just can't get on with the plastics and road noise etc. However, the TT was too small and my wife, although she likes the looks of it, was not happy when I asked her to sit in and move her seat forward as I was trying to figure out if my son would have enough leg room. Also, the boot was too small for us. But I am still tempted to get one :rolleyes:

Anyone on here owned one?

I'm very tempted with a 3 Series GT X-Drive at the moment. I know where you are coming from in terms of refinement!

I was speaking to Loxy regarding an Evo STI hatchback, but again, its not as refined as we would like (me and my mrs not me and Loxy :smt047).

I know exactly what you mean having come from a 335d and then an M135i. However I am loving the thrashability of it and the rawness. Do feel like a need a more refined longer drive car though!

It's called chameleon tint. Questionable as to its legality.

Hey fellas, car has now sold. Thanks to everyone who helped/replied with any questions that I had. Now on the hunt for an E46 m3 :D

Back