• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

I really was just hoping that bit would be easy and have been sort of ignoring that bit until now.! :lol:

I'm thinking it requires taking the plastic covers off that cover the top of the wings under the bonnet?

It doesn't say to remove that trim in the handbook but it certainly helps, even then it's a nightmare, took me about 45 minutes to get the pipe back on :x :x It may help to remove the battery.....

It doesn't say to remove that trim in the handbook but it certainly helps, even then it's a nightmare, took me about 45 minutes to get the pipe back on :x :x It may help to remove the battery.....

Cheers, I'll try not to as I do have small hands but at least I know it might help if I get stuck. :smt023

Edit:

Battery is out! :lol:

Just having a brew. Already cut my hand on the sharp edge on the inside of the wing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Done!! Not at all that difficult to do, but did take me two hours, a bit of bleeding and a bit of swearing etc...

Pitiful standard lights before:
Sdc11295.jpg

Much better after:
Sdc11318.jpg

Just hope it passes the MOT at the end of the month now. :rolleyes:

Bugger me that's a hoooge difference, look brilliant though.

Without scrolling back a few pages where did you get the kit from?

Just ordered the HKS Racing Suction Kit. :twisted:

Fingers crossed for the MOT in the morning for the time being...

Edit:

Passed the MOT with the HIDs!

:dance:

Must be all the weekend air, just bought Flashpro... :twisted:

^ Booked in to get her mapped?

I think I'm just going to run the Group N map for now, I've melted the plastic a bit on my last two purchases so mapping might have to wait until early next year... :rolleyes:

^That's understandable - LOL.

How much are the Flashpro's up for these days?

To be taken with a pinch of salt, I know - but given the mods that you have, do you have any idea of what you're hoping to make power-wise?

^That's understandable - LOL.

How much are the Flashpro's up for these days?

To be taken with a pinch of salt, I know - but given the mods that you have, do you have any idea of what you're hoping to make power-wise?

I bought it for £490, cheapest I have seen one go for recently is £450 but that thread lasted approximately 20 minutes. New they are £540ish depending where you go, but all you do is plug it into the ODB port then it goes back in the box when the work is done so they are always like new.

This chap has similar, except HKS exhaust and the Mugen intake is supposed to be a beast: Click me and the RRC.

So if I make 215bhp I will be happy. Major gains will be in the midrange though.

Oh and just got off the phone from Sumo Power. Bare in mind that they took the cash from me on Monday 30th August, I will not be getting the HKS RSK until at least the start of next week as they are on back order. I won't be using them again and I don't know why I didn't just cancel the order there and then... :rolleyes:

So if I make 215bhp I will be happy. Major gains will be in the midrange though.

Yeah, it will feel like 250bhp though.

When I had my first map done at ARTech with my Spoon bits I hit 215bhp but with the extra torque it flew was well worth the bunce.

You will notice the extra power in 3rd and 4th mate.

Back