• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Aaron-tegtypeR

1. A

Mako's JDM [photoshoot and feature page 2]

Hi there I see you have put HiD lights on a 96 TEG? How do you do this? Do you need too replace the Headlights or can you just buy add on parts? Please exsplane further as I would like them on my TEG? Your car really does look the part mate very clean :)
  2. A

Bon's Black 96 Spec (New Car Pg 5.)

I really do love your DC2 mate really does look the part being a jdm in black and on its arse, I sometimes wish i got a black one but there just few and far between and there so hard to keep clean compaired to white, do you still own it? good job on the mods too all looks just right nice but suttle
  3. A

my dc2 blog

Nice ride mate liking the progress your making. Its look like it's got a lovely shine on the paint work In the pictures.
  4. A

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Good stuff I'll give Honda a call tomorrow and see what they say, um I don't think I have a transponder in it, I have a Integra dc2 Jdm and the key looks the same as the one in your picture and car has no alarm? Thanks Aaron
  5. A

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Hi there did you buy a blank key from honda and then got it cut else where? would really like to no how you went about it as i have the same problem thanks in advance aaron
  6. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 Good Integra video.

Good video, do love the dc5's :D
  7. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 Alarm system... what one???

im looking to put an alarm system in my integra dc2 and was just wondering if anyone knows of a good system to put in so i dont waste my money on rubbish thanks in advance.
  8. A

Oil questions and recommendations here

Is 10-40 fully synthetic mobil 1 oil ok for a integra dc2
  9. A

Alarm system... what one???

Hi im going to fit an alarm system to my ITR dc2 has anyone got any favorites or ones they would suggest and the reasons why thanks for ya help.
  10. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 JDM headlight need help please :)

Hi i need help with my honda integra dc2 jap import 1996. i have been looking for some HID 1998 headlights to put on my vehicle so i can see better at night but before i brought some i wanted to no is it just a straight swap or will it need alot of work to put them in, if anyone can help it...
  11. A

Need help please :) headlights dc2 jdm

Hi i need help with my honda integra dc2 jap import 1996. i have been looking for some HID 1998 headlights to put on my vehicle so i can see better at night but before i brought some i wanted to no is it just a straight swap or will it need alot of work to put them in, if anyone can help it...
Back