• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ads

1. ads

Any Volk CE28N copies out there?

Second wheel down is'nt too far off i dont think? http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/88-_Drag_Alloys.html
  2. ads

Remember my immaculate dc2 i sold????

Got to love the mans honest approach!
  3. ads

Steering Rack

Superb find there, thanks for sharing it with us.
  4. ads

looking for new set of coilovers

It catches on speed bumps and on the ramps at my work, it won't go on the parking post at my house now either, so ive just unbolted and it lives in the boot. Looks and handle really well though.
  5. ads

looking for new set of coilovers

You say you are already 65mm down?! Mines lowered 30mm and the underside catches on bits enough as it is. Anywhere near 100mm would be undrivable i would've said.
  6. ads

GCs Honda Civic Type R (Mod edit: Gavin has sadly passed away)

Shocking, RIP. My thoughts are with your loved ones.
  7. ads

Eibach Springs

Ive got these on my car, they drop it just a nice amount.
  8. ads

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

I'll take the socks if the sale falls through mate.
  9. ads

My 1997 ek9

Very nice mate :cool:
  10. ads

Ads slow ep with new parts

Cheers lads, im going to do a few bits under the bonnet soon. Nothing performance based, just tart it up a little.
  11. ads

Warranty claim on a 02 plate ep3!!

It'll be something very minor im sure, i know the rear brakes are ok as i had them apart not long after i got the car as i was cleaning them up and painting the calipres.
  12. ads

Warranty claim on a 02 plate ep3!!

I phoned honda for a price on a few trim bits etc today and the lad on the phone said my car has an outstanding warranty claim for a rear brake problem. The reason im asking is he would'nt tell me what it is, anyone heard about this? It seems strange to worry about my car, its an 02 plate...
  13. ads

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

Glad you got it back mate, i know it sounds strange but how do you feel about taking it back? Ive known a few people that have never wanted there cars due to the condition etc, but then they were properly knackered!
  14. ads

Ads slow ep with new parts

Its been a while since ive done anything to the car, ive fitted a silencer bung i got off loxy. The car also wears a roof rack now, only for when im riding then it comes off again, ive taken a few pics over the past month or so, so i thought id stick them up.
  15. ads

JUM FN2 Type R from Turkey

Lovely pics, great car too :cool:
Back