• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Andrey

1. A

need guru (Loxy) advice

My fn might be forts one than) Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
  2. A

need guru (Loxy) advice

Thanks for you opinion, man. That's really strange TTS doesn't put proper pipes in their kit. That should be bolt on parts, but not Lego.. I will contact them. As for mapping, did you have an experience or now someone who did mapping with Vipec i44? Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
  3. A

need guru (Loxy) advice

Hey Loxy! I'm not sure I had a sucsesfull try send you privatel message, so I had to post this topic here. After a lot of thinking I've decided to install forced induction kit with C30-94 Rotrex, it's TTS Supersport kit. Before that we've fully rebuit engine (new pistons, rods etc) to make it...
  4. A

FN2 first stage upgrades. First feelings and first questions

Ah, it's impossible to find someone "roterexed" on FN2. Will try accord shortly, it's going to be mapped soon. Thank you for your advises and keep in touch. Will update as soon as decision will be done)
  5. A

Thanks for the reply, mate. Unfortunately I don't have final graph, it was a bit different from the one I posted. Power goes up till 9,000rpm and therefore we set limiter at this point. Also I forgot to mention that springs and retainers kit is also installed and my cams are Brian Crower...
  6. A

Hey guys! It has been a while since I've done the following upgrades and now I can share my opinion on the result. -LSD -BC stage 2 cams -RRC intake -HKS Premium sucktion kit (partly installed as pipe didn't fit with RRC) -TODA manifold -Invidia g200 cat back -600cc injections After mapping...
  7. A

Brian Crower stage2 on stock pistons

But I'm more about pistons proper work after cams installation.
  8. A

Yes, I dropped a request to producer straight after I got that thought :) Thanks for advicing!
  9. A

I have BC0040 kit and Hondata Flashpro for remapping as full list is as follows: 1) TODA exhaust manifold 2) Invidia cat back 3) RCC intake manifold 4) HKS premium suction kit intake 5) Brian Crower stage 2 camshafts 6) Brian Crower Springs and Titanium Retainers So all is good for propper...
  10. A

Hey mates, Already got all parts for my upgrade, but have a real big doubt. My tuner says its ok, but another one doesn't even want to do a thing with my car after the mod. The biggest issue is installing Brian Crower camshafts stage 2 on my stock engine. I have no stroker kit and I'm...
  11. A

exhaust manifold TODA vs HyTech vs others

thanks mate. will follow your advice and go for Tegiwa most probably. what was the sound like on your car with this manifold? i know you got different cat back, mine will be Invidia but anyway i guess manifold does a lot in sound.
  12. A

man, do you know where Tegiwa is produced?
  13. A

thanks my tuner says HyTech is kind of underground manufacturer specialized on custom parts. their price for fn2 is even higher than TODA and gain is equal or a bit more. i wouldn't spend such a big amount of money on manifold and Tegiwa may be a good option. do you have something else in mind...
  14. A

mates, need qualified advice. going to make good stage 1 for my fn2 with following performance mods: 1. HKS Premium suction kit 2. RCC intake manifold 3. Brian Crower camshafts BC0042-2 4. Brian Crower spring/retainer kit 5. Hondata FlashPro 6. Invidia catback the mod on which i can't...
  15. A

invidia g200 "by mistake"

hi guys! today I was very excited coming to express service warehouse. I was waiting for brand new Toda exhaust for my fn2 from japan and finally it has arrived. but when mover brought the box from the warehouse, I realized that it is not what I was expecting for so long. it was invidia g200...
Back