• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by chris_ep3-r

1. chris_ep3-r

brake light gone

Exactly right mate!
  2. chris_ep3-r

Which components on a budget?

100% agree!
  3. chris_ep3-r

Which components on a budget?

I dont think you will notice my difference between them, are you looking to amp them or run them of the head unit?
  4. chris_ep3-r

my nhb ep3 prem

I said that...it didnt happen!!! Spend spend spend!!
  5. chris_ep3-r

speaker problems

Also check the 3 mounting points around the speaker as i had a simular issue when i fitted my rear speakers, the screws were a tad to long and if memory serves touching something on the speaker. So check the length and if need be put something on both sides of the screw holes to be sure there...
  6. chris_ep3-r

CTR on NOS - Update new Dash Lights - need your opinion on....

Theres a dimmer twist swtich so they can be adjusted....i just thought it was something a little different
  7. chris_ep3-r

nitrous oxide

Ah ok, sorry i wasnt thinking...i checked with the hospital afew months ago but the bottle type wasnt one they was able to refil that was the same for BOC - who i though would have been easy for them to refil....
  8. chris_ep3-r

nitrous oxide

Vets?
  9. chris_ep3-r

EP3 car seat harnesses on Non Anniversary seats

As the title reads, im tempted to fit these, am i right in thinking that i will need 3 point harnesses, if any one has fitted theses please shed some light on the hows and the wheres...thanks...
  10. chris_ep3-r

nitrous oxide

CPL done mine - no problems at all, managed to get 310 bhp, the only issue is finding places to fill the bottel up!!
  11. chris_ep3-r

CTR on NOS - Update new Dash Lights - need your opinion on....

What do you think - be honest because im really not sure!
  12. chris_ep3-r

Tom Tom mods

Looks pretty good, i work for Navman and where doing things like this all the time. The best one i did was with a Zonda!!
  13. chris_ep3-r

tyre guru's

I have them - i cant rate them highly enough!!
  14. chris_ep3-r

Album art enabled head units

Yeah that makes sense because the icon is saved on the ipod with the music. When do you want the album art to appear when you are using the memory stick???
  15. chris_ep3-r

Album art enabled head units

Hey Nick! With the Album art - you will need to explore the momory stick on the PC, im guessing your albums are in folders? If so look in the folder there should be a small .bmp (i think thats the format used) this icon is the album art pic, if its missing thats why there isnt a picute coming...
Back