• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by civeeek

1. civeeek

Returning to UK - Reputable Insurer Needed (not many around!)

Thanks guys, I'll give some of your ideas a try and see how I get on! Alot of the forum insurers want at least 1 year NCB before quoting... I dont have any NCB history here that is transferable really. My car/driver is leased by the company, and I'm insured as a named driver by the lease...
  2. civeeek

Returning to UK - Reputable Insurer Needed (not many around!)

Hi Everyone, Looking at a possible return to the UK. Picked out the car I want (05/06 Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro). I've had my licence 14 years, never had a claim, but as I've been out of the UK for a while I have no NCB. I've done the usual directline, gocompare, etc. Prices range from £850 -...
  3. civeeek

2013 Type R

May be a repost, I havent come across it in the forum, but has anyone seen this? http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/273562/honda_civic_type_r_is_back.html?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Outbrain+Honda Does anyone have any insight as to how the 210bhp engine will...
  4. civeeek

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

hahaha D'oh! They look good all the same!
  5. civeeek

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

The decals from Honda come with a template that lines up with the rear arch trim, so unless you are a total eejit, its hard to screw up.
  6. civeeek

ECU Fault on Dad's Volvo!

I know its not Honda related, but this place is full of smart folk who can help me with this one! Dear old Dad's S60 D5 has got an ECU fault on it...so its been into Volvo who have said it needs a new mass airflow meter & they want 300 notes for it! So I have 2 questions for the group! 1) Is...
  7. civeeek

FN2 Squeeking Issue

This. Mine used to eat brakes like a fat bird eats cake.
  8. civeeek

How to calculate your MPG

I've got an work sponsored C4 picasso hire car til I leave tomorrow night. Never really driven a diesel before, but I nearly sh*t when I saw mpg. Half a tank gone and covered 300miles! Though to be fair its no the quickest, I've had faster bowel movements, so blowing fuel out the back of a Type...
  9. civeeek

FN2 First day .... first concern

If the "notch" is about 1/4 the way down when you press the pedal, then its a knackered pedal - common. If its about 3/4 the way down, then its a knackered master cylinder - common. I got through 3-4 of each during my time with the FN2. Fixed under warranty. But Honda havent done anything to...
  10. civeeek

Milano 'n' Black FN2

Nice! Shame about the CTRO sticker :lol:
  11. civeeek

reverse cameras?

Whatever happened to mirrors? Whats the world come to! ;)
  12. civeeek

Clean! My FN2 GT...

Gone. 14'400 euros. I'm farking distraught!
  13. civeeek

Super E10 BioFuel

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20110301-33421.html Was reading about this, this morning. The Germans have this on more and more forecourts...cant say I've noticed the price is any different though! Does anyone know if this fuel is ok to run in a CTR? Or does anyone have any info on this fuel...
  14. civeeek

Clean! My FN2 GT...

Fail...just fail.
  15. civeeek

Clean! My FN2 GT...

A Toyota wish. A sad, sad day beckons...company cars in Thailand FTL.
Back