• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

LOTS of town driving & plenty drifto when pulling out of t-junctions in the wet like a true BMW cnut.
I've vowed to try & drive very sensibly this tank & see what happens. Not been over 3,000rpm for the last 20 miles :(

I've been driving like a granny too

189945_10150113232646936_549656935_6516234_1558692_n.jpg

20 in 6 cyl bm regardless of engine size or age. 16 in a v8 bm regardless of size. excludes m models.

Check this.

Mixed driving, not doing anymore than 70mph in small bursts.

1.4 Pugeot 206 (Petrol).

In one tank I got this.....

photo2-8.jpg

Twice what I get from my S2000 with the same size tank.

thats the real deal. pug 1.4 petrols and their 1.6 diesels are very frugal. the only issue with pug diesel. UNBLOCK DIESEL FILTER. ANTI POLLUTION FAULT. do not pass go, do not collect 200$.

^ I never once got more than 360 out of my 1.4 sport. I suppose I do mostly short drives though.

I've got an work sponsored C4 picasso hire car til I leave tomorrow night. Never really driven a diesel before, but I nearly sh*t when I saw mpg.
Half a tank gone and covered 300miles! Though to be fair its no the quickest, I've had faster bowel movements, so blowing fuel out the back of a Type R is well worth £2/lt IMO!

Back