• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by davis

1. davis

Mugen 200

nice job done on the damage butty
  2. davis

Dan's Cosmic Grey EP3

love the capri , what engine was in it ?
  3. davis

My Silver EP3 CTR 2002

nice mate , like the work you put into the brake refurb
  4. davis

Headlight issue

have you checked to see if the bulb holders are in place , they are thin wire clips which are a pain to refit so yours maybe missing , dont think you can buy these from dealer as they come as part of the light .
  5. davis

JWP's Cosmic Grey '54 ep3

looks nice mate
  6. davis

clunking noise from brakes

anybody got an idea what this could be , just fitted brembo disks and and brembo pads , all good for a while but now every time i touch the brakes dont matter if its a slight touch or burying it to the carpet , i get a clunnk from the drivers side , now ive changed the carrier/slider bolts and...
  7. davis

My NHB EP3

oh mate you must have got loads of patience , enjoyed reading all the hard graft you have put into this , if i do a simple job like an oil change i feel nice job that saved a few quid rather than having a garage to do it , so i bet you must be well chuffed with how far you have brought this car .
  8. davis

Headlamp bulb replacement

there is a guide in the how to section on this , my advice is to have a look how the other side is held on , its a bit tricky to describe how to do it .
  9. davis

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

5 red H for the alloys recieved today thanks mook .
  10. davis

Hello everyone

yeah i might be wrong , but im sure that once this film starts to form , and then its removed i think the protective coating is removed in the process , like i say i could be wrong , but hey at least you got them looking new again .
  11. davis

New NHB premier :)

black with the gold wheels looks a good choice .
  12. davis

Hello everyone

did you have to put some sort of sealant on them after to stop the film coming back on them .
  13. davis

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

great looking car , as you said i bet it looks nice when its clean and the sun shines down on it .
  14. davis

EP3 feels sluggish

5w40 fuchs titan race pro cant fault this oil , opie oils will sort you out for this , its what most members on here use .
  15. davis

Hello everyone

nice job on cleaning your car mate looks way better , those lights polished up nice too , going have to do my lights they got that horrible **** on them like yours had , have tried the toothpaste method but it wont shift it all .
Back