• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DONKEY

1. DONKEY

cosmic grey

Irony, is great (and that aint a colour)
  2. DONKEY

Steering rack

This thread is worthless without pics!! Thanks for the info tho, hopefully will make a big difference in the long run!
  3. DONKEY

Steering rack

I need to know this fix!!
  4. DONKEY

cosmic grey

But Cosmic is the fastest! I also believe that Cosmic was the 'Optional extra' colour and it cost more?
  5. DONKEY

My baby

My next mod is Im possibly getting the wheels refurbed and finished in a matt black effect. I am after a carbon bonnet and mugen grill, then eventually racing manifold and kpro! Will be stunning once complete!
  6. DONKEY

My baby

There are some great deals there, will be investing in a Manfrotto tripod for only£42!! Bargain! I already got a remote switch, so all being well, I should have enough to get me started. (I got the twin lens bundle with 8gb memory card so great starter kit really!)
  7. DONKEY

My baby

Work, Work Work!!! I have also got a Volvo V70 T5 which I managed to put on 60k in 12 months! (Noth the same time obviously!! lol)
  8. DONKEY

My baby

Now for the shocker! I looked at my mileage today and I am on 71890 miles! I had 30k on it when I bought her in April 08!!! Mental, but never missed a beat
  9. DONKEY

My baby

I want it lowering, but im dubious due to the mid pipe being low on the DC exhaust, it catches now, and it aint lowered!
  10. DONKEY

My baby

Decide to take some pics after giving the car a quick clean. I took the pics with my Xmas pressie, my Canon 450d... Im after tips on piccy taking from you pro photographers in here! Im lookin to invest and buy a tripod very soon. Anyway, I digress, Here is my 05 plate Type R in Cosmic, only...
  11. DONKEY

No sound system at all!!

Will get stuck back in to it tomorrow and have a good look. I will post pics up for reference, Cheers peeps!
  12. DONKEY

No sound system at all!!

BUMP.
  13. DONKEY

No sound system at all!!

When I got my car, I was aware that it had a (dont laugh) Moffset amp in the boot. It has never quite worked properly. The next stage I changed the standard head unit and 6 cd changer to a decent sony headunit. That worked fine...for a while. Now it dont work at all, very tinny distant...
  14. DONKEY

headlights (dipped)

My bulbs keep going on me and Im getting sick of replacing them, sometimes they last a week and they are decent bulbs and I have even got my local grage to replace them, so I know it aint me cocking it up! Any ideas? Cheers in advance Don
  15. DONKEY

DC sports manifold and exhaust sytem

So can a Dc manifold be used with out an ecu upgrade (kpro etc) I know you will benefit the gains more using an upgrade, but is it a viable option without ecu upgrade? cheers Don
Back