• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by fallenkshatriya

1. fallenkshatriya

Mugen 200

Looks great! Can't wait for mine to arrive! Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. fallenkshatriya

Mugen 200

Looks awesome! Could I impose on you to pm me the bolts/nuts you used? Thanks!
  3. fallenkshatriya

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Holy thread revival, Batman...In any case, this popped up on my Book of Faces feed...talk about hanging out in hallowed company, dude...Black-flagged at the 'Ring for breaking noise restrictions...
  4. fallenkshatriya

M200 brake caliper clearance

I still run Spoon calipers, and have moved from using HR spacers to running a bigger offset wheel. The car was tracked and hooned while the spacers were on, with absolutely no problem. The spacers are back on now for winter wheel clearance.
  5. fallenkshatriya

Jimbothemagnificent's unmagnificent '85 Civic

Glad you're rolling with the punches, big guy... There's more fa*ny in them there hills...
  6. fallenkshatriya

Higgmeisters K20 DC2 Build

Subscribed... :) Are you having the throat opened up or is the whole thing getting sorted, runners and all? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  7. fallenkshatriya

Mugen 200

Thought about them as well... Might try some Carbone Lorraine RC5 I think....
  8. fallenkshatriya

Mugen 200

Currently, the Spoons, DS2500 pads, DBA 5000 series discs, and Goodridge hoses. I'm in the minority of not being a 100% in love with the Ferodo's, so contemplating a switch in the summer.
  9. fallenkshatriya

Mugen 200

Hello! I am he, of aforementioned Spoon-age. I know that the front OEM caliper set-up for the FN and the EP are the same, allowing us to use EP pads and discs. However, I don't think this extends to interchangeable aftermarket calipers. Mine were marked as FN2 specific...further Google-aided...
  10. fallenkshatriya

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

*pops back in* Because you split your sides lol'ing?
  11. fallenkshatriya

Laughter is the best medicine?.... I'll get my coat.
  12. fallenkshatriya

Just awesome...
  13. fallenkshatriya

I know the answeeeeer!
  14. fallenkshatriya

FN2 Just purchased a type r ahead of a scirocco was this a good deal?

That's not a nice way to refer to your lady friends...
  15. fallenkshatriya

Finding a place with a garage or allocated parking ain't easy in Glasgow... Best of luck with that. Agreed, living situation is far from optimal. Landlord needs acquainted with The People's Elbow.
Back