• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ImportR

1. ImportR

Fog Light Kit from the US

Got it from Jdmhondaparts - I should've got the 6spd gear knob w/leather aswell :rolleyes: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/01-04-Honda-Civic-EP3-Yellow-Amber-3-5Dr-Fog-Lights-/380399859054?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item589199356e...
  2. ImportR

Fog Light Kit from the US

I've just fitted a similar halogen Amber lens fog kit to my facelift. Was a straight swap for the OEM fogs (which were letting in water). Quality wise, the lamp lenses are plastic as opposed to glass, wiring loom and switchgear is a bit cheaper feeling than OEM. They weren't E marked either...
  3. ImportR

FD2 trying to look like a Evo X

I like the first option, although 2nd is good too :) I did this on my FTO years ago. I used matt vinyl film though
  4. ImportR

Type R ep3 back end is very twitch and i LOVE IT!

hehe i'm trying to stifle my LOL'ing so the boss doesnt hear me! classic post
  5. ImportR

ep3 owners advice

To me, the biggest difference in the switch from FI to NA (read: VTEC) is that if you're wanting to keep it in the powerband, you have to keep it in 1 or 2 lower gears than you would in a turbo car. The EP3 is not the best hatch out there for torque, but for the price it's a very good all-round...
  6. ImportR

Odd rumble when exhaust gets drenched!

This is exactly what happened with mine, sounds awful! Glad that its only a temporary thing though. Would be interesting to rig up a mini camera down there during heavy rain to see what actually happens!
  7. ImportR

ok thanks chaps. it'll take some getting used to, the missus was complaining the first time it happened; saying that "something doesnt sound right" :rolleyes: she said that about blow off valve noises aswell :lol:
  8. ImportR

Are you sure about that? I do hope you're right! I've never noticed it with any other aftermarket systems before...and i do feel some vibration in the seat when it happens cheers
  9. ImportR

Ok, so i have a Buddy Club Spec4 catback. Standard height suspension (for now), standard ARBs etc. The system has been issue free - during cold startups, and long hot runs. But i've noticed that when i've been driving the fully warmed up car on the motorway and there is a lot of standing...
  10. ImportR

Will a buddyclub back box fit to a supersprint.. scorpion... or sportex mid pipe?

I've got a catback BC spec4 and the backbox joint is a slip joint - 1 pipe widened to fit over the other, with a clamp to keep them together. So a flanged b-pipe will not fit it
  11. ImportR

How to wire up an Omex Sequential Shift Light

Right, go here http://www.apexi-usa.com/content/pdf6133.pdf page 15, and look at diagram H4a - the rpm signal is there ;) page 12 confirms that your ECU is H4a diagram Hope that helps!
  12. ImportR

How to wire up an Omex Sequential Shift Light

Hi John IIRC, when I wired in an Omex to my DC2, i also struggled getting a decent signal via the coil wires. I gave up in the end and took the red off a switched live and the blue connected to the ECU tacho out signal. If you can find out which one this is on your ECU, i would recommend using...
  13. ImportR

Guide to fit DC5 Recaro's to EP3!

....timewarp back to 2009.... Yes! a seller called GTbitz (Skyline parts dealer)
  14. ImportR

Guide to fit DC5 Recaro's to EP3!

? to put in an EP3? As far as I know it, the DC5 rails are a better fit for the EP? The seats already came with DC5 rails, so it made sense just to mod them slightly
Back