• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jack1991

1. Jack1991

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

Ah right isit, i still havent bought anything yet. Im **** keep my cheapo's till the go then probs go for the philips xtreme white (pretty sure thats what there called) or there new 130% extra light ones. Let me know what you get mate pic wpuld be good too
  2. Jack1991

JDM EP3 Mystery Wires

Its for the ejector seat, it was a optional extra on early models
  3. Jack1991

Windscreen insurance premium nob head!

Yeh was thinking id need video evidence. Just told my dad and luckily his mate does windscreens, so he had a look and yeh i definitely need a new one. Said its best to go through insurance, and that it will probably last for years how it is now so dont need to rush out and do it now. Think ill...
  4. Jack1991

Cool thanks for the info guys, im really annoyed about it, mainly annoyed about having to pay for something i didnt do! Im with esure and checked its £100 excess, what you reckon the chances are of me getting it for nothing if i tell them what happened abd give the guys reg over? Im thinking...
  5. Jack1991

Was just driving on the slipway to join the motorway and some nob in a Renault Megane undertook me in the hard shoulder and loads of stones flicked up and one put a chip/crack in my windscreen. Its about the size of a £2 coin. Just checked on auto glass and done there checklist thing and it...
  6. Jack1991

Yeh check its pushed right into the holder mate, maybe pull it out give it a blow or something then pop it back in. Normally does the trick with other electrical stuff [emoji1360]
  7. Jack1991

H1 dipped HB3 full beam (apparently) Have a look on here mate all the bulbs sizes are listed. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?63573-Honda-Bulb-Sizes-Types When i first got my EP3 two years ago straight away i bought Ultima 120% brighter bulbs, as the current ones were...
  8. Jack1991

Seperate on facelift, dont know about pre. Im sure your not that lazy that you havent read this thread but just incase, the majority on this thread have recommended osram's.
  9. Jack1991

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Car looks soooo much better since day 1. Def keep the red badges i rekon. Not a fan of changing the badges from red to any colour no matter what the colour theme. Red is type r... standard. Keep it going though man looking good!
  10. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

They were really good in the dry but dodgy in the wet. These falkens i got now feel better all round to me.
  11. Jack1991

Headlight/Sidelight bulbs are both easy enough to fit, nothing needs removing or taking out, just a bit fiddly, dont rush and dont do it in the dark and you should be sound, use a bit of common when fitting them. Anyone else got suggestions for headlight bulbs/sidelight bulbs to buy for a good...
  12. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

Not sure on prices, but everyone seems to love either: Eagle F1s, Toyo Proxes T1R, Avon ZZ5. I had Toyos all round they wer good in dry but dodgey in the wet in my opinion. The fronts needed changing about 6 months back and i chose Falken ZE914's after reading good reviews on them for various...
  13. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

They look just like these Ace Alloys, except 4 stud, maybe they do 5 stud too?
  14. Jack1991

What wheels do I have?

His has 7 spokes. ^thats 9
  15. Jack1991

Cool thanks man. Yeh be a pain if they fail you on em, just for hid bulbs. They do look good though. Cool ill check out these osrams. Im after a nice white look with good coverage too. My ultimas were crap. My ultimas just blew last week so got some standard cheap ones in for now and there...
Back