• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JDMTME

1. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Hello Typerfusion I just been reading your build thread and I'm trying to get my head around this. You dropped your car off on the 1st aug 2011 and it's now 2014 and they still haven't finished? 3 YEARS? Do EHM even know it's been 3 years? You have a patience of a saint and I certainly...
  2. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Big update!! Car is back and wow can't stop smiling when I drive her. TDi have done an amazing job! I picked her up on Saturday 28/6 and she got a quick clean at TDi and then I took her for a spin for the first time. First expressions was the noise! It has a sweet burble not too loud but not...
  3. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Thanks Loxy
  4. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

There is a video on the Tdi page on fb. Can't figure out how to post it onto here.
  5. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Update: Car has been mapped! 360bhp quite impressive. Unfortunately still waiting for manifold to come back from Ziro coating. Once back she will be coming home. Might be able to sleep then too.
  6. JDMTME

Turbo Project

He told me he took them to county court. Obviously will need proof etc but my mates going to read through your thread and help if he can.
  7. JDMTME

Turbo Project

Feel wounded for you. I'll ask a mate who had to go through this process and see what he done to get some sort of compensation and to get justice. You say they damaged the car on the inside now too?? They sound like jokers!
  8. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I emailed a contact in Japan see if I can just get fronts. He told me to check out bidjdm.com. Seen the ones from states, shame you can't just get the fronts alone. For the price I can get k sports for £900 new but k sports plenty of pros and cons on them. Keep my options open because if I get...
  9. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

Been having a look yesterday. Only one I can find was on ebay which is £575 ($975) and I think that's slightly too much. Will have to add it to the wanted forums and see if anyone has any lying around.
  10. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I just read the whole tread mentions about the height between the two rotors. That's the difference. Wow I'm all up for hunting for a set of DC5 brembos. I seen someone else running wilwoods on their CL7. He said their really good.
  11. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

Thanks for that! I did wonder if the DC5 brembos would be a direct fitment. I thought the front disc diameter is all ready 300mm. In currently using 300x25 discs but the original disc size I had was 300x28 but couldn't get hold of that size.
  12. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I did think of that but I got slotted discs with dc2500 which is super but single pot is the issues. I done the brakes first on my evo but really I didn't need to I could have just got a good set of discs and pads so thought I'd test them first. If bad then I will go bbk or see if I can get dc5...
  13. JDMTME

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

I'm thinking of getting StopTech BBK's for mine too but will see how the car brakes first with more power. You have some proper tasty parts for your motor.
  14. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

More pictures. It's all pretty much there but waiting for manifold to get powder coating and a few other little bits and bobs but car should be ready for me next week! Woo
  15. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Exhaust has been custom made and on the car now. I have a 3" cat back which splits off to a 2.5" pipe into a big back box with a 3.5" slash tail pipe. I wanted a subtle exhaust top and quiet so hopefully this will do the job. Comparison
Back