• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JDMy0

1. JDMy0

How To Wire Up Reverse Parking Sensors?

Hi All! Has anyone wired up reverse parking sensors in an EP3? (I guess the FD2 would work the same though!) I got this kit from eBay and wondering if it does work when you wire it up to the reverse light or does the voltage drop and mess up how they work? Cheers...
  2. JDMy0

How to remove seat covers, Civic EP3.

Thanks for the detailed pictures on this! Nobody else has done this on the internet - it might help if I decide to install heated seat elements! Hmm....! You don't have to remove the covers to clean your seats though - however it is the proper way. I did mine like this (in the summer when they...
  3. JDMy0

Can't Select Gears and 3rd Gear Crunches - Poor Honda Service?

Hi Please read this and let me know what you think? I feel like I have been treated poorly by Honda. (2004 54 plate EP3) After a couple of miles driving the other day I suddenly could not select 1st or 2nd gear and 3rd gear would crunch badly before going in. I could still select 4th, 5th and...
  4. JDMy0

External Dab Aerial

I installed an autoleads glass / windscreen mount aerial yesterday and made a video to help anyone else that is wanting to upgrade to DAB! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h2f48mb3Wk
  5. JDMy0

External Dab Aerial

I couldn't get this to work so took my DAB head unit out - now thinking about trying it again before upgrading to a dab & bluetooth head unit, might try the glass one
  6. JDMy0

Driver / Passenger Headrest Pillow Cushions for EP3?

Ok I have emailed capital as couldnt see any on their site!
  7. JDMy0

When I lean my head back in my normal driving position it sits inside the plastic hole... Not that you put your head back that much but it's just annoying... You must be a different height to me
  8. JDMy0

Does anyone else end up resting your head at an angle so that you dont hit your head on the plastic inserts in the type r normal seats? Without getting premier seats I've seen one person at mimms with a domo cushion fitted covering the plastic part. Now I don't exactly want a Domo style one...
  9. JDMy0

External Dab Aerial

Does this work very well though? I understood that our bee sting aerials are not very good for this convertor to work properly and you would get interuptions in reception a lot?
  10. JDMy0

How To Remove Your Valve Cover

Hey guys I have just recently sprayed my cam cover and made a video to help any of you and guide you through what you need to do. Firstly start off by taking off the rocker cover then using Nitro Mors to remove the paint, then the usual primer, paint and laquer! Here's the video...
  11. JDMy0

How To Service - Civic Type R EP3

Now updated with replacing headlight bulbs!
  12. JDMy0

Steam Cleaner

You don't need a steam cleaner! Just use woolite. Loads of people swear by it on their Recaro's as its gentle on delicate fabrics. Some people take their seats out but this isn't needed. Just do it on a hot day and your seats will dry in 4 or 5 hours...
  13. JDMy0

How To Service - Civic Type R EP3

Hi all, I haven't seen a good resource for video tutorials working on EP3s so I thought I'd start a list on servicing your Civic Type R EP3 here! Any suggestions on what you'd like to see next? :D How To Service: Oil Change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvoPudtxNTc Replace Spark Plugs...
  14. JDMy0

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Azazl do you have that silenced sportex then??
Back