• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by josh sparkes

1. josh sparkes

sportex b pipe

No it will definitely be the centre pipe too, it's a decent system for the ep3.
  2. josh sparkes

sportex b pipe

Hks hi power is a cat back system and you cant fit any other centre pipe to the back box due to the bends in the b pipe, even if you could fit the sportex b pipe you would be down grading the exhaust . Hks already has a performance centre pipe so there is no need for the sportex
  3. josh sparkes

racing manifold help

Just wondering if anyone is running a manifold with a fujitsubo legalis r cat back ? I want to know if it will be much louder with a manifold or not ? It is a very quite system at the moment maybe abit to quite for my liking ;) any advice welcome cheers
  4. josh sparkes

Hid kit HELP please

Ive changed the bulbs before to phillips blue xtreme vision I used www.powerbulbs.co.uk , where you put your make/model in and it says what bulbs you need and it was h1. But my hid kit which is a h1 well thats what they said wont fit the bulb is longer than the one thats in there.
  5. josh sparkes

Hid kit HELP please

But h1 wont fit ? The bulb thats in there has 2 terminals ? So I dont understand whats happened surely the bulb I need is h7 ? Is it possible for someone to of changed the wiring or something
  6. josh sparkes

Hid kit HELP please

Anyone ? Im really confused as to why this is .. and dont want to order a h7 kit incase its wrong again.
  7. josh sparkes

Bought a second hand gruppe m... Need some advice please

Does yours rattle ? Mines been doing my head in put some foam behind scoop now it is hitting the top of the bonnet :/ when i vtec the kit moves a fair bit.
  8. josh sparkes

Hid kit HELP please

I bought a h1 hid kit for my 2005 type r ep3 premier edition, I was advised this is what I would need , it turns out it doesnt fit the bulb is to long. Im fitting the kit to my dipped/main beam I have counted the terminals on the bulb thats in there already there is 2 which means I need a h7 hid...
  9. josh sparkes

EP3 HID kits

I would watch out I bought a h1 hid kit for my 2005 type r ep3 premier and it doesnt fit I only have 2 trrminals which means h7 so I cant work it out , weird
  10. josh sparkes

fujitsubo legalis r help

One more question loxy, if I plan on eventually getting a tegiwa/ dc sports manifold will the holes that are enlarged on the b pipe to fit my cat then not fit my new manifold when it comes to it ? Cheers
  11. josh sparkes

fujitsubo legalis r help

Ok thanks for your help mate
  12. josh sparkes

fujitsubo legalis r help

Ok so to confirm , its the edm cat holes that are enlarged nothing to do with the fujitsubo b pipe holes ? thanks
  13. josh sparkes

fujitsubo legalis r help

I have recieved my fujitsubo legalis r cat back from japan, can anyone tell me if it is a straight fit to the standard edm cat ? Cheers
  14. josh sparkes

Need advice on a exhaust

Type in joshsparkes32 into youtube , there is a few fly bye vids ;) . Spoon n1 is very boomy but that is out of your price range if your spending £300
  15. josh sparkes

Need advice on a exhaust

Supersprint unsilenced b pipe to a oem back box is a nice sound not loud at all nice and raspy
Back