• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jsc

1. jsc

DC2 exhaust opinions!!

2. jsc

What do you think will look better?

looks photoshopped, where the front wing meets the tyre don't look right. aggressive offsets take alot of work on a teg, rear arches need work and you'll have to run alot of camber with stretched tires. Would be a nightmare on our roads and handle like a pig lol
  3. jsc

red lug nuts

I got them on eBay from the states, worked out about £20 delivered. Search for vw bug washers, they list them for vw but they also fit Honda
  4. jsc

red lug nuts

I have these conversion washers on my dc2, been on a few months without any issues :cool:
  5. jsc

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Cambelt change?

I'd get it done right away. It's not just the mileage but the age of the belt, it will probably be over 10 years old if its on the original cambelt! :eek:
  6. jsc

Placing the axle stands on rear?

Just add to this, MAKE SURE you chock the front wheels if you use the tow hook. The hand brake only holds the rear wheels and the car will roll on an uneven surface!
  7. jsc

My jdm dc2

Been a white since I updated this. New mods added: Function 7 LCA's Beaks Rear tie bar S2K aerial DM bumper duct New oem front badge
  8. jsc

DC2 DB8 DC5 Water leaking into boot ? is this common ?

Very common on dc2's. On the rear of the light clusters is a foam seal this degrads over time and lets water into the boot. You can buy new seals or seal it with some silicon sealent
  9. jsc

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

agreed, I reckon s2000 yellow
  10. jsc

My JDM EP3

Very nice mate. Only thing I would change is the front number plate to a uk sized plate
  11. jsc

Vtec Controllers

yep, you would need a new ecu first like hondata etc
  12. jsc

Vtec Controllers

It will work making the engine vtec but that's all it will do, the map will remain the same so the fueling/timing will be out Ecu is the best way as this be mapped for the vtec point
  13. jsc

JDM ITR DC2 stolen from Enfield

This was a few months back. This car is long gone unfortunately :(
  14. jsc

My jdm dc2

I got the stock wheels powdercoated satin black. I painted the caps myself in matt black :cool: Also fitted a DM intake duct in the front bumper Car needs a wash :oops:
Back