• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

How come on the JDM cars it still has a UKDM (euro) recess, must be a Swindon thing I suppose.

It would need to be a top job well done to fill in that recess and re-mount the plate on the side.

Car looks awsome Stu, Nick's pics make it look even more special.

The one with the brake lights trailing behind and the little 'ring' sticker showing on the boot is my fav.

Stubert5.jpg

8)

Very nice mate. Only thing I would change is the front number plate to a uk sized plate

One high quality photo' print and one glossy big rasterbated image, I feel. :cool:

Good work on the photographs and lovely looking car. ;)

I've said this to Stu before, I really like this, the pictures look stunning too. I'm a big fan. The big contrast to this would be to have it pictured with an all black EP3, which is what I'm aiming for with mine.

When mine's finally finished I'm going to stick some pictures up, but I've no idea when that's going to be as I have a list of things I need to get sorted and it's about as long as my arm at the moment... It keeps getitng longer too.

Gutted I missed seeing this at Drew's BBQ a few weeks back Stu, I'll catch it when you're down this way again next I hope.

again looking awesome dotty. but a gen mugen splitter would top it off imho.. closely followed after my gruppe m ;):lol:

Stu, i'm after an AEM, can you PM me with a price mate, and maybe we can sort something from there, that's if i'm not stepping on anyone else's toe's, cheer's mate;) BTW, Nick did an amazing job with that picture, it's gonna look great printed up.

Stu, i'm after an AEM, can you PM me with a price mate, and maybe we can sort something from there, that's if i'm not stepping on anyone else's toe's, cheer's mate;) BTW, Nick did an amazing job with that picture, it's gonna look great printed up.

No worries, consider it dibbsed to you (need a Gruppe M first)

Back