• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by lyncho

1. lyncho

Knocking sound rear-left wheel area

I had a similar problem myself, after a lot of searching i discovered the anti roll bar was slightly lose, you need a weird shape screwdriver to tighten it, not sure of the name. hopefully this helps you..
  2. lyncho

How to fit a JDM carpet to an EP3 (or any other carpet for that matter)

Bit of a silly question, but would it be possible to buy any standard carpet out of an upholstery store and fit it or do i need to buy the jdm as they're quite expensive?
  3. lyncho

Bad Earth Wire

Thanks for the reply, i replaced the bulb but it is still dim.. i also tried putting the bulb in passenger side( bright side) and it worked fine there so i believe its something to do with the connection. Anyone have any ideas of what is wrong?
  4. lyncho

Bad Earth Wire

Does anyone know where the driver side headlight earth wire connection would be? driver side headlight is dim and I think its the earth wire causing the problem? any other ideas? cheers..
  5. lyncho

wheel nuts

Can wheel nuts not just be painted with calliper paint?
  6. lyncho

2003 Diesel Civic

Thanks for the replies..,much appreciated
  7. lyncho

2003 Diesel Civic

Ive told him the same as you have said..No changing his mind lol. Now hes wooried hes made a mistake in buying as he doesnt know if front bumper grille etc will fit, any ideas? Also can the facelift bumper be fitted to the old one?
  8. lyncho

2003 Diesel Civic

A friend of mine has recently bought a 2003 diesel civic, he is planning to modify it so it is a type r look alike. Will the type r bumper and grille fit straight onto the car or will there need to be any modifications made?
  9. lyncho

Rear badge

If they were £20 id buy it no problem..i think they are around £50 but i could be wrong..
  10. lyncho

Rear badge

Honda would charge an arm and a leg! funds are low so need one cheap..
  11. lyncho

Rear badge

How long do they stay good for? Does anyone know where you can get them cheap?
  12. lyncho

Rear badge

does anyone know the size of the rear badge off a 2004 type r? there are a lot of different ones on ebay,is it the dc5 badge that suits?
  13. lyncho

Centre Console

Does anybody know where you get the new housing for the new cd player? also is there a connection lead that you can buy so it will plug straight into the honda connector as it doesnt fit the connection on my cd player?
  14. lyncho

Squeal driving me nuts.

I had the same probelm..tried everything..ended up to be a stone that fell out eventually after miles of driving..dont know where it was stuck..
  15. lyncho

Window Tint

Even the front window came through as 74percent..with no tint.. that must be the factory tint on the window?
Back