• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mr.Nite

1. M

Push Start Button Plug and Play kits?

Anyone seen these? westbayz.tumblr.com
  2. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Tegiwa short shifter

Great post, will look into this unit for my swap.
  3. M

RRC

No actually fitted on a Kswapped civic EG.
  4. M

Civic EK4 mod advice ?

Stock K20 it and call it a day!
  5. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

With that failed macpherson strut suspension design.... Wish Honda would just stick to what is proven.
  6. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

No, but I have taken a few K20As out of them in my day. Driven a few, car feels like a car... big body, feels... safe... dislike how high you sit from the ground, they are pretty cars but too heavy to do anything with. Also, the engine bays are a pain to work in.
  7. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

Last I read this was a DC5 vs DC2 thread. Dig yourself a new thread. Comparing the DC5 to the DC2... DC2 is a handmade masterpiece.. the DC5... well... IMO the only real use for a DC5-R is to be a K20A donor for a DC2-R.. :D
  8. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

Opinions are like assholes everybody has one. Timeless:
  9. M

£200 remap, 30 hp and 50 torque aparently?

Well... just a Kpro ECU and a proper tune on the stock K20 engine nets major gains compared to what the motor makes from factory. 20whp I think is do-able but you wont gain 50tq... and no where near it especially from a 2.0 litre. Also, your gains depends on what the car can physically do, there...
  10. M

FD2 Whats your opinions on the FD2 Type R?

Interesting that the suspension is 'bouncy'... I havent gotten the chance to drive a FD2 yet and there are none around here. I would have to spend the $30K USD to import without even knowing how they drive.
  11. M

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

Time is longer than rope.
  12. M

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

Oh, I didnt realize a lot of these threads were so old... Just getting familiar with the site.
  13. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 Oil?

10w 30 mobile1 fully synthetic is what I always run and have never had a issue. I also check my oil every other morning before I start the car.
  14. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 Where are the K Series swapped DC2 and DB8 Type Rs?

The aluminum oil pans are garbage... when I had in a K20 I slammed it many times but have never cracked it open... I changed it out as soon as a steel unit became available.
  15. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 Where are the K Series swapped DC2 and DB8 Type Rs?

Havent had the interest to enquire. Pretty expensive from hearing about it by word of mouth. I want to do a 98 Spec DC2 Type R next... black, gunmetal rims, red seats. My DB8 is 1997 and I put on the 5 lug etc etc etc etc... the next DC2 Im going to purchase will come equipped with a lot of...
Back