• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mwng

1. Mwng

Current gen Suzuki Swift Sport

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/problems-used-car/
  2. Mwng

Strange noise at 3000rpm

Exhaust heat shield might be worth having a look at.
  3. Mwng

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Seen one on the road for the first time today, have to admit looks better in the flesh.
  4. Mwng

345 Miles Full Tank Shell V-Power

I managed 40mpg in the ep3 a few times after a service. Since I got the derv its 600 miles a still not on the red
  5. Mwng

Air con fault ep3

Until i have to pay to re gas the air con :(
  6. Mwng

Air con fault ep3

It was the button, pulled the button apart and put it back together and it worked
  7. Mwng

Air con fault ep3

My air con hasn't worked all summer and now I finally have time to try and fix it. The light on the button doesn't come on and I'm a bit puzzled as every other faulty air con thread it appears that the light still works. I have checked all fuses and I'm a bit stumped as to what the fault could...
  8. Mwng

Waterless Car wash? Any good?

I would imagine you would be rubbing the dirt into the paint work and leaving swirl marks
  9. Mwng

Want a full sized spare ?

I bought one off eBay to replace a badly curbed one, that was on the car. Fits in the boot, but leves little room for anything else.
  10. Mwng

Air-Con - Another re-gas or fault?

I'm in the same situation with mine, but the light does not work. Checked the fuses and all seem to be fine not sure when it was last re-gassed but the light should still work
  11. Mwng

Cosmic Grey Premier Edition - STOLEN FROM EAST LONDON NEAR UPNEY STATION THIS MORNING

Gutted for you, hope you get it back in one piece
  12. Mwng

My New Motor! :)

[/IMG] delete this from link for them to work. Nice motor
  13. Mwng

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Looks good mate, need to get some good photos of my cosmic up on here
  14. Mwng

opinions please

Don't do it, waste of money
  15. Mwng

Type r badge

Did the pens come with premier models as well?
Back