• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Richie C

1. Richie C

Bye bye type r!!

Ive not been on here due to not having the net for ages. Anyways ive just waved goodbye to my type r and am now on the look out for somthing else :(. How much do you think would be a reasonable price to ask for my kei 18" rss alloys with budget tyres?? going to sell these soon along with the JDM...
  2. Richie C

Getting the ep3 back on the road

sounds like a plan mate. Ive still got the oem one in my garage!!! ** let you know the progress
  3. Richie C

Budget is only about £400. It is the middle section of the exhaust thats died and the backbox im using at the minute is a cheap scorpion thing. Would it be a wise idea to look for a decent center section with my budget and keep the box rarther than buying a cheap full system??
  4. Richie C

Hey all. Its been ages since ive been on here due to having no internet and my car being off road for the last two months. I have been blessed with some **** luck! First driving home from work the heatshield randomly came off and got tangled with the exhaust, i managed to get the car home then...
  5. Richie C

Wheel arch

By nastyness i didnt mean suspension etc, thanks for trying to make me look stupid for no reason. When looking from the side view the car looks bare without the liner, more so if the wheels are not straight. Now we have corrected me twice how about an answer to my question? How much will a pair...
  6. Richie C

Wheel arch

I belive so. You can see straight through the wheel to all the nastyness behind it now.
  7. Richie C

Wheel arch

I have been getting a loose sort of ratteling noise from the front of my car. Jacked it up to find both front wheel arches are missing. Im guessing this has somthing to do with it :p. Anyone had this happen before? I have no idea how much this should cost to fix.
  8. Richie C

Why buy a CTR??

My ep3 is for sale at the minute mate. I am willing to go a fair bit lower than the price i advertised as i have seen the car i want and need a quick sale. Here it is on piston heads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1057165.htm PM me ;)
  9. Richie C

FN2 new R vrs old R

Fair point ;)
  10. Richie C

FN2 new R vrs old R

I have never been beaten by an fn2 in my ep3. On the track or the twistys. Old argument but i still enjoy it :p
  11. Richie C

stripped interior?

I found some old sparco harnesses kicking about my garage so it inspired me to give this a go. The bolts that hold the seats in were a bit of a pain in the ass but nothing major. I was suprised how much the seats actually weigh, much more than i was expecting. Spend most the afternoon clearing...
  12. Richie C

My 30th AE ep3

Thanks mate :D
  13. Richie C

My 30th AE ep3

I now own a camera so i thought i'd start a proper thread on my car. My interior was looking tierd and my gear knob was totaly shagged, i got hold of a knob courtesy of ebay... old knob New knob, thanks funkypower (it came eventualy) The old mats were totaly ruined Decided to get...
  14. Richie C

Anyone bought these?

Woop jdm ones on the way. Along with some harnesses and a gun metal gear knob :cool:. Trying to source a jdm steering wheel now...
  15. Richie C

gear stick looks bent?

Out of curiosity what price was the car for sale?
Back