• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TerryCTR

1. TerryCTR

Hello from Area Motorsport (Honda content)

I can vouch for the quality of work, being that its my JDM in the photo. Anyone insterested in improving the handling side of things should deffinately go and have their car corner weighted. I had quite alot of work carried out and was well impressed even after a 10 hour round trip on the road :D
  2. TerryCTR

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thinking of buying a dc5 whats a fair price

Still a nice quiet oem exhaust means you could take the family out in it more, best give me the spoon
  3. TerryCTR

You're not really going to sell up though?
  4. TerryCTR

Its a nice car mate, but im looking for a standard one as I have plans for what I want to do with it.
  5. TerryCTR

:lol: Yes I know, but are you going to sell me it?
  6. TerryCTR

Yeah I know the mileage shouldn't impact on how a well maintained one performs, but I will put a significant amount on so I am aiming for a lowish miles example. It looks like I will pay a further premium for a nhb, and the fact I would need to change the wheels immediately as I don't like...
  7. TerryCTR

I had the lsd in my ep3 so I will be able to compare when I test a dc5 out. As a side question, does the N1 from an EP3 fit the dc5, I don't think it does?
  8. TerryCTR

Does the JDM EP3 have the hydraulic steering like the dc5, I thought that made it a better drive.
  9. TerryCTR

Yes Audi have p*ssed me off and I want to free up some cash anyway for the new flat. I wouldn't use dicksons they are robbing c*nts and I know plenty of bad stories about them. The jdm ep3 is nice but its still not a dc5, doesn't have the brembo brakes for a start and the dc5 is meant to be...
  10. TerryCTR

Yeah I realised that today mate that the nhb's cost some more. I have been on to a couple of importers and I realise Ill pay more using them, but if the right one doesn't come up for sale then thats what Ill have to do as there is no other car I want now. I have seen a very nice champ white in...
  11. TerryCTR

Do you not think thats £1,500 over priced going on your earlier valuations mate?
  12. TerryCTR

I thought he had decided to keep it again :lol: but even worse I want one thats got quite low miles as Ill put a fair bit on the work commute so I don't want to come to selling it and have it sitting at over 100K. I see there isn't many on the dc5 forum so Im going to take a shafting most...
  13. TerryCTR

:lol: Which mod is it I report such vulgar and racist slurs to? I have decided I want a nhb with red recaros - not so easy finding one of those.
  14. TerryCTR

Makes sense, I hope you have some change spare to buy some tobacco to smoke by your fireside in your tartan slippers. Im the same on the dc5 front 30-50k miles is what im after. You should maybe put up a wanted thread on the dc5 forum as having the cash sitting there could tempt a few to sell up.
Back