• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TJ

1. TJ

My new toy, JDM Track Teg

:lol:
  2. TJ

It's a giant slayer on track, spit's out far more powerfull car's and never stop's amazing me tbh:(
  3. TJ

My DC2 - Type R number 5

Glad you're enjoying it Chris, fOOkin Love mine:D
  4. TJ

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 25/08/10...

Uber wet, but really enjoyed the conditions:o
  5. TJ

MOT advice - Spoon N1 & HID's

That quote is wrong and out of date, and yes, as i said, VERY doubtfull it will fail, but it is possible as the rule's are black and white.
  6. TJ

MOT advice - Spoon N1 & HID's

Just to let you know, a NT can fail your car for a noisey exhaust;) VERY doubtfull he/she will, but you never know.
  7. TJ

my ukdm integra type R

Looks a nice one mate :cool:
  8. TJ

Hello mate, I'm from Basingstoke in Hampshire

Hello mate, I'm from Basingstoke in Hampshire
  9. TJ

Yes mate, got a couple of thing's booked up already, it's really stiff on the road and the solid engine/box mount's make the dash shake like Elvis on speed :lol: But the throttle responce is unreal :eek: :cool:
  10. TJ

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 25/08/10...

Looking forward to this :)
  11. TJ

After the ATR i bought an EVO 6 RS II track car, followed by a minter of a Sierra Cosworth, recently sold that to come back to Honda ownership, when i was offered this by another ATR forum member i snapped it up :twisted: Spec : JDM 96 spec CW 60k miles Fully undersealed Air con removed...
  12. TJ

CH1 The Accord Type R

Because it's back up :p
  13. TJ

accordr is back up

accordr is back up
  14. TJ

CH1 CALIPERS ATR

Forget the covers mate:eek: :evil: Paint them:cool:
  15. TJ

CH1 oil change

5w-40 Silkolene Pro S, or Motul 300v;)