• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by typRwnted

1. typRwnted

Civic Type R Ep3 Idle Concern.

I cant get insured on anything where i live! its awful!!!!!!!!
  2. typRwnted

It usually causes problems in terms of diminished responsibility as she may say that she was under the influence during the accident and the fact that she admitted fault was not true and she might misconstrue certain events and because I didnt want her causing too much trouble I said to her that...
  3. typRwnted

your not wrong there! it's been written off and shes admitted liability and I havent told the police she was drunk, as I didnt want to complicate matters, so yeah ive been forced out of the ctr scene! I got more for it then I would have if I sold but the sentimental value plus money spent is...
  4. typRwnted

thanks for getting back to me, the idle is the least of my worries at the moment, this drunk woman just crashed into the back of my car while I was stationary at a zebra crossing! 40 mph! and I spent like £500 on the car a day earlier and was about to buy the part from honda too! im gutted!
  5. typRwnted

I've got the same problem, read through the other posts on the forum, had the valve cleaned still same issues, gave it some 8k treatment still not solved it, now the garage is saying I might have to replace the idle control valve? any thoughts? should I have it replaced? help would be...
  6. typRwnted

Little help with suspension please.

how much would you charge for eibach pro kit and the bits and bobs for FRSU all fitted and ready to go?
  7. typRwnted

what alloys are these?

can someone tell me what alloys these are?!!! CTR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyP8H3zadYg&feature=related much appreciated!
  8. typRwnted

Jdm ep3

thats pure sex on wheels!
  9. typRwnted

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

im 23 bought mine 8 months ago paying 1800 for insurance! got to love inner london!!! lol
  10. typRwnted

K&N the opposite of Ronseal

i would agree that it has an impact to the fuel economy!
  11. typRwnted

How to calculate your MPG

this is actually one of the reasons why im selling my car! sad times!!!!
  12. typRwnted

Some b*st**d keyed my car

may god protect us all.
  13. typRwnted

How to calculate your MPG

18 mpg urban (london)! 180miles from a full tank!!!!
  14. typRwnted

Robins- Satin CTR- Vid and Pic of Tegiwa Airbox

very nice indeed!
Back