• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ultim8_Evil

1. Ultim8_Evil

Which Header??? DC5

I went for the DC. Good gains, sounds great, looks gorgeous (too good to be hidden). Can't see the point in shelling out the extra 330 for something that's a bit of an unknown quantity atm.
  2. Ultim8_Evil

1/4 Mile Times

Looks like I got my work cut out for me then :( LSD next methinks.
  3. Ultim8_Evil

Washer jets

See my sig :cool:
  4. Ultim8_Evil

FN2 Free K&N Apollo Induction Kit

Suprised no-one has jumped at this opportunity given that TDI North is also in Warrington and you could kill 2 birds with one stone.
  5. Ultim8_Evil

Any idea of a price?

Around 6 grand, perhaps 6 and a half if you find the right buyer.
  6. Ultim8_Evil

Tyre Seal Gel.

If you really must remove it, why not drive to the place of racing then take it out when you get there?
  7. Ultim8_Evil

Tyre Seal Gel.

Would they be the same Lupo's that haven't been made since early 2005?:lol:
  8. Ultim8_Evil

A question

I think I'll be sticking with the "tried and tested" JRSC kit tbh.
  9. Ultim8_Evil

A question

With my car in its current state of tune (see my sig) how much will it cost for a JRSC kit fully fitted all in inc VAT etc?
  10. Ultim8_Evil

1/4 Mile Times

Civic Type-R EP3 (The good one) Mods: 4-2-1 DC Sports Race Manifold (Decat) Unsilenced Supersprint B-Pipe Magnex Twin 3" Backbox AEM CAI V1 KPRO Polyurethane Engine Mounts Tarox G88 Disks Mintex Xtreme Pads Goodridge Braided Steel Brakelines DOT 5.1 High Temp Brake Fluid Silkolene...
  11. Ultim8_Evil

RWYB April 1st

*BUMP* for tomorrow! Still no takers?
  12. Ultim8_Evil

Air filter dirty !!!!!!

How long are the cleaning intervals? I reckon mine has been on for about 10-12,000 miles now. Should I be cleaning it around now? It's the dry-flo one not the pre-oiled one.
  13. Ultim8_Evil

HOT Bedford Autodrome 23 May 2007

Doesn't a bung = less power?
Back