• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by wilkco1

1. wilkco1

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

yep. i knew the rule and i knew i would get caught but you slowly learn.
  2. wilkco1

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

i got pulled a month ago didnt have the 33mm gap you sould have (W111KCO no gap) (W111 KCO) you get the idea. i was going to work 8am, no attitude with the officer , he give me a £60 fine and reported me to the dvla, i got a letter through the post two weeks later saying i have to send them a...
  3. wilkco1

Anyone got a private number plate?

yes i have one really dont know if i like it or not. it was a birthday present ,W111KCO as my name is wilkinson, dont know if is chav or not but its on the car.
  4. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

will do mate but they will proberly go on ebay..:)
  5. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

yes pal thats me :) guess you had the black civic?
  6. wilkco1

Imports with mods.. insurance...

im 30 mate and its gone up alot this year just renewed mine with chris knox found it hard to find anyone else really. good luck.
  7. wilkco1

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

for keeps for me, track it :)
  8. wilkco1

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

^fooking fudgepacker.
  9. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

the leather will be going within the next year, need some brides:lol: i wished more like recaros :lol:
  10. wilkco1

j's racing 60rs exhaust system

pics please.
  11. wilkco1

J's racing gold

Did you ever find the right colour code? or did B&Q get it.
  12. wilkco1

My first typeR FN2 in red color :)

nice pictures mate do like the milano fn2
  13. wilkco1

Milano help

^+1 i remember when i bought a ZR long time ago ha ha but when i picked the car up and got it back home notice in the service book it had done 36k miles but the car only had 9k on it? then notice it got a new engine , all Arnold Clarke approved but still not the point they should of told me...
  14. wilkco1

Anyone use to own my type r. Sv05

chipped?:lol:
  15. wilkco1

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

yes last thing i will doing starting to look for them now, just dont know which ones to go for heads up ar$e with it.
Back